Hi, good to see that you are interested in the position of maintenance technician at Mentor in Leiden! Did you follow a technical study or always worked with technology as a hobby? Do you want to turn your hobby into your job? Do you think it would be interesting to solve machine malfunctions? Read the vacancy below.
- Salary with extra travel allowance
- You get directly a contract at Mentor
- 40 hours, Monday to Friday with breakdown service
- Grow to senior technician and develop your skills
- Onboarding process with a buddy
- You can reach the company by public transport
As a future maintenance technician, you bring affinity with technology. In this position it is important that you want to learn something about pneumatics and hydraulics, where you already have some knowledge through training or working as a hobby. Your motivation about why you want to do this work is very important. Read below what we ask of you.
- You speak Dutch or English and are available 40 hours a week;
- You have followed a technical study such as mechanical engineering or electrical engineering;
- You would like to make a switch to a technical position.
As a Maintenance technician at Mentor, part of Johnson & Johnson, you carry out maintenance on machines and installations related to production. This includes preventive maintenance, but also modifications for improvement. You work from Monday to Friday in different shifts: morning shift (7:00 AM - 3:30 PM), day shift (8:30 AM - 5:00 PM) or evening shift (3:00 PM to 11:30 PM) ). You carry out the work according to a schedule, but you will also join the malfunction services that take place after 23:30. Read about your daily tasks below.
- Perform repairs and preventive maintenance on production equipment;
- Perform fault analyzes;
- Taking care of maintenance reports;
- Working with external contractors on machine malfunctions, general maintenance and improvements;
- Documentation about the work schedule and completed tasks.
Mentor is part of the Johnson & Johnson company. It is the largest international company in healthcare products, medicines and medical devices. As a maintenance technician you work in Leiden. Breast implants are made here that are shipped all over the world. You will end up in a team with all maintenance technicians. You will be assigned a buddy during your onboarding process. Depending on your experience, you can start working independently within 3 to 6 months.
- Directly on contract with Mentor;
- Challenging job with career opportunities;
- Onboarding process with a buddy who teaches you everything;
Are you enthusiastic to start as a Maintenance Technician at Mentor? Please apply now and we will contact you within two working days after your application.