Are you seeking a dynamic career with a global technology leader? The role of Sales Support Administrator provides you the opportunity to contribute to our success and become a part of a rapidly growing organization.
- 02 februari 2024
- vacaturenummer: 626832
potential for permanent contract
diverse and inclusive workplace
You are the ideal candidate – a detail-oriented individual with a high school diploma (AA degree is a plus) and 1-2 years of experience in the tech industry. Strong organizational skills, effective communication, and problem-solving abilities are crucial. Fluency in language, communication skills, EDV administrator skills, and a passion for customer service are indispensable qualities.
As a Sales Support Administrator at Supermicro, you will be the direct link for our field sales team. Your responsibilities will include responding to inquiries, processing orders, monitoring inventory, and expediting repairs. You will collaborate with various departments, organize sales meetings, and contribute to sales and forecasting reports.
- Respond to inquiries such as order status, shipment schedules, account applications, co-opapplications, product availability, and pricing
- Assist the sales team with data entry tasks as well as backup for other team members whenneeded
- Work cross-functionally with production, accounting, and RMA to keep track of assembly orderschedules, and to expedite and pending repair orders
- Arrange sales meetings and prepare presentations• Help process orders, expedite orders, assist on RMA's
- Assist product marketing information for email blasts or other marketing activities with the BVoffice
- Generate sales and forecasting reports on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Customer support , services. Order , back order processes. BO report , ETA / ETD / LT infogathering and chasing to provide it to customer. Quote support , BQ , CQ , IBOM ( and all othertools needed to achieve the goal and customer satisfaction )
Supermicro offers a vibrant and innovative work environment where creativity and collaboration thrive. As a Top Tier provider of advanced server, storage, and networking solutions, the global reach provides an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies and contribute to impactful projects.
- High School Diploma required, AA degree preferred
- 1-2 years’ tech industry experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective organizational skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to effectively identify and resolve issues
- Language skills , communication skills. EDV administrator skill. Customer services and admin ingeneral skills are needed
This is your opportunity to be a key player in Supermicro's continued success. Apply now and become part of this exciting journey!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.