Hi, how nice that you are interested in working as an operator Fermentation at Johnson & Johnson Innovative Medicine in Leiden! Do you want to work at a company that is committed to society? Are you looking for a stable job for the long term? Can you work in shifts and are you willing to travel to Leiden? Read the vacancy and start your new challenge!
- 28 januari 2024
- vacaturenummer: 625913
36 vacation days, shift allowance & bonuses
A one-year contract with Janssen Biologics
Choose between a 2 or 5 shift schedule
Career opportunities within the department
The largest pharmaceutical company in the world
Easily accessible by car and public transport
To get started as an operator Fermentation, a strong motivation about why you want to work here is important. In this position, you must be comfortable working in a team and you keep calm in every situation. Finally, you have a good command of the Dutch or English language, spoken and written. Read below how you can qualify for this position.
- You have experience as an operator and are familiar with GMP regulations;
- You have a degree in life sciences or related;
- You can work in a 2 or 5 shift schedule from Monday to Sunday and are willing to travel to Leiden.
At Johnson & Johnson Innovative Medicine you will be involved in the production of medicines and make a major contribution to society. The medicines are produced in the Operations department. Read below the most important tasks as operator Fermentation
- Installing and preparing fermenters;
- Daily monitoring of fermenters including In Process Testing such as sampling, cell counting and IgG measurement;
- Carrying out inoculation and a harvest/medium change;
- Completing the fermenter run;
- Converting and supplementing the production line;
- Troubleshooting machine malfunctions;
- Registering production operations in batch records and logbooks.
Johnson & Johnson Innovative Medicine in Leiden is part of international pharmaceutical company Johnson & Johnson. Here, unique bio-pharmaceutical drugs are brought to market. As operator Fermentation you will work within the Fermentation department. This is where the production of monoclonal antibodies takes place. You will work in a clean room under strict GMP conditions.
- Also to your salary, you will receive a shift allowance, 8% holiday pay and an end-of-year bonus. The shift allowance is 13.5% for two shifts and 28.5% for 5 shifts.
- You start with a one-year contract at Johnson & Johnson Innovative Medicine with the possibility of a permanent contract.
- You will receive 100% travel expenses reimbursement if you travel by public transport. If you have your own transport, a reimbursement of €0.21 per kilometer applies.
Watch the video below to take a look at your new employer.
After receiving your application, you will hear from us within 24 hours. If we find your CV and motivation suitable, we will call you for a telephone interview. We ask you for two references, make sure you already have the contact details. If the outcome of the interview and the references is positive, we will introduce you to Johnson & Johnson Innovative Medicine.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.