Do you want to work for a company that is committed to society? Are you looking for a stable job for the long term? Can you work in shifts and can travel to Leiden? Then this job as operator at Johnson & Johnson Innovative Medicine is a great match!
- 28 januari 2024
- vacaturenummer: 625911
36 vacation days, shift allowance & year-end bonus
Directly an one-year contract at Johnson & Johnson
Choose to work in 2 or 5 shifts
Growth opportunities within the company
Work at the world's largest pharmaceutical company
Near Leiden Central Station + free parking
To work as an operator, you have a strong motivation for why you want to work at this role and company. Being a team player and stress-resistant are crucial for this role. Read below the requirements for this position.
- You have experience as an operator and are familiar with GMP regulations.
- You have a degree in life sciences or related;
- You are available to work from Monday to Sunday in shifts and can travel to Leiden.
As an operator, you will be involved in the production of various medicines, making a significant contribution to public health. Your responsibility is to ensure the smooth continuation of the production process. Johnson & Johnson's production department consists of six sub-departments, each handling a different step in the production process. Below, you can read about the tasks you will be involved in on a daily basis as an operator.
- Storage of cell banks and performing checks.
- Managing the planning and thawing vials.
- Reconfiguring and replenishing the production line.
- Troubleshooting machine issues.
- Recording production activities in batch records and logbooks.
At Johnson & Johnson Innovative Medicine unique biopharmaceutical drugs are brought to the market through antibodies. We explore new paths in the development of medicines, with the needs of patients always being our primary concern. With over 950 employees, Johnson & Johnson Innovative Medicine is one of the larger companies in the Leiden region. It holds a prominent position in the world of biotechnology. As an operator, you will work in a clean room under GMP conditions.
- You'll receive shift allowance, 8% vacation pay, and a year-end bonus extra on your salary. The shift allowance is 13.5% for 2-shifts and 28.5% for 3-shifts.
- You will be directly employed by Johnson & Johnson Innovative Medicine and start with a yearly contract with the possibility of a permanent contract.
- You'll receive 100% reimbursement for travel costs when using public transport. For private vehicles, there is a reimbursement of €0.21 per kilometer.
Watch the video below to take a look at your new employer.
After receiving your application, you'll hear from us within 24 hours. If we find your CV and motivation suitable, we'll call you for a telephone interview. We'll ask you for two references, so make sure you have the contact details. If the outcome of the selection interview and references is positive, we'll recommend you to Johnson & Johnson Innovative Medicine.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.