Vanderlande is a leading company that specializes in conveyor belts. We are currently seeking a skilled and experienced Forklift and/or Reachtruck Driver to join our team at Veghel. It is a position is day shift, where working hours are from 7.30am - 4.20pm. If you have a valid forklift or reachtruckcertification or a proven track record of operating safely and efficiently, we want to hear from you.
- 29 november 2023
- vacaturenummer: 617792
€ 2350 gross monthly, excluding 8.33% holiday pay
Veghel on the A50
A fulltime job in dayshift
We are looking for a motivated person. You can work independently but do not hesitate to call for help when needed. Because of the multicultural environment, you speak and understand the English language.
- Valid forklift or reachtruck certification is a plus;
- Proven experience as a forklift driver;
- Knowledge of safety regulations and procedures;
- Ability to lift heavy objects and work in a physically demanding environment;
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
We are looking for people for the inbound and outbound department:
Inbound: This is where all goods come in. You are the point of contact for the drivers and help with unloading. You register everything in the computer. Now the goods can be stored in the warehouse. From there they go to the pick & pack department.
Outbound: In this department, you make sure the pallets are placed correctly in the container/truck. In doing so, you will use a reachtruck.
- Operate a forklift to move materials within the warehouse or production area;
- Load and unload materials from trucks;
- Stack and organize products in the designated storage areas;
- Adhere to safety protocols and ensure a safe working environment;
- Assist with other warehouse tasks as needed.
The European Distribution Center (EDC) department is located in Veghel and Erp.
It employs about 60 logistics professionals of different ages and backgrounds. They are in charge of the intake, booking, packing, checking, identification, storage, movement and loading/unloading of all goods for the international projects of the Airports, Warehouse and Parcel departments of Vanderlande.
- 25 vacation days and 8% vacation pay;
- Pension from 8 weeks worked (from 21 years);
- Travel reimbursement;
- A pleasant working atmosphere.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume. Please include details about your relevant experience and why you would be a great fit for this position.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.