Are you looking for a new challenge as a Lab Technician within the pharmaceutical sector? Would you like to work for a unique employer? Continue reading here!
- 13 oktober 2023
- vacaturenummer: 583260
A starting salary of € 2912,00
A full time job for 40 hours a week
Work at the Science Park in Leiden
Work in an international team
A full time job for a longer time
Full coverage for public transport
Do you recognize yourself in the following aspects
- You have a completed MBO or Bachelor education within Biology, Chemistry, Life science or compatible.
- Experience with GLP or GMP is beneficial
- It is important that you speak, write, read and understand English
- A flexible and organized work attitude is seen as beneficial
- You are proactive and are able to work in a team as well as individual.
Within the Advanced Therapies team you will preform routine testing for quality control purposes. The Analyses and techniques you will preform within this position are: Elisa, PCR, Cell Culture, HPLC, PH and Appearance. Next to this you will:
- Provide support to the laboratory by performing operational tasks such as equipment maintenance and calibration.
- Prepare samples and reagents and Provide the needed documentation.
- Generate results, analyze data, and review data generated by peers
- Learn about and adheres to safety & compliance best practices
- Deliver on test activities in line with the schedule and lab priorities with a good record of right the first-time testing
Janssen Biologics is part of Johnson & Johnson. The One Lab laboratories of the Janssen Supply Chain is responsible for the Release and Stability testing of drug substance and drug product. The lab is also responsible for testing and release of raw materials and testing of in process samples which are taken during the production process (fermentation and purification departments). Other relevant information regarding this vacancy:
- On top of your salary you will receive 5.5% ADV allowance
- Free online training by GoodHabitz
- To apply for this job it is important to have a European passport or a valid work permit for working in the Netherlands
Watch the video below to take a look at your new employer.
Does this vacancy suit your interest? Apply as soon as possible!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.