At Janssen, part of Johnson & Johnson, Family of Companies, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
- 16 december 2020
- vacaturenummer: 450465
A workplace at an international organization
A gross salary between €2.098 and €2700 p/m
A pleasant working environment
Opportunities to develop yourself
A working week of 40 hours
Full compensation for public transport
- Experience with administrative work
- GMP experience is preferred
- Highly accurate and able to keep order
- Critical, but able to keep an open mind for the ideas of others
- Teamplayer, but able to work independent
- Good communication skills in English, Dutch is a plus
For our department we are looking for a motivated (associate) technician. Specific tasks for this job are:
- Receival, check and distrubution of several sample types (in process control, water, final product, raw material)
- Assessment of samples which are stored or shipped
- Coördination of stability studies
- Process of release and stability samples
- By supporting several deparments internally you will meet internal and external customers. Throughout your job you will apply an accurate administration, which will ensure easy retrieval of data, required in the quality environment.
The One JSC Lab Stability department tests medicines on identity, purity, efficacy and quality before they are released to the market and checks the shelf life through stability studies. The department supports current products (ReoPro, Remicade, Simponi, Stelara, Sylvant, Daratumumab) as well as upcoming products (BCMAxCD3, PD1, Hiv-vaccin).
Within the One JSC Lab Stability department the sample management team is responsible for the technical and physical support of the labs. The sample management team consist from multiple disciplines divided over three subgroups which support among other activities:
- Distrubution of samples and goods
- Outgoing shipments of samples and processing of results
- Coordination of new and current stability studies
- After receiving your application, you will hear from us within 24 hours.
- If we find you suitable based on your CV and motivation, we will call you for a selection interview.
- We will ask you for two references.
- If the outcome of the selection interview is positive, we will introduce you to Janssen Biologics.