For the sample management department Janssen Biologics is looking for a motivated associate technician. By supporting several departments internally you will work with internal and external customers. You will contribute to the sample flow / management of Janssen Biologics. Throughout your job you will apply an accurate administration, which will ensure easy retrieval of data, required in the quality environment.
- 23 februari 2023
- vacaturenummer: 450465
A workplace at an international organization
A gross salary between €2.407 and €2800 per month
A pleasant working environment
Opportunities to develop yourself
A working week of 40 hours
Full compensation for public transport
Do you recognize yourself in the following aspects?
- You have a lab education background on either MLO/MBO or Bachelor level. Other backgrounds related to administration/logistics can be considered as well.
- Experience with administrative work is preferred
- GMP experience is preferred
- Working highly accurate is something that you like.
- You are critical, but able to keep an open mind for the ideas of others
- Working in a team is no problem for you
- You feel comfortable with communicating in English. (Dutch is seen as beneficial but not specifically needed)
You will be responsible for the technical and physical support of the labs.
The sample management team consists of multiple disciplines divided over three subgroups which support among other activities: Distribution of samples and goods, outgoing shipments of samples and processing of results and the coordination of new and current stability studies
Specific tasks for this job are:
- Receive, check and distribution of several sample types (in process control, water, final product and raw material)
- Coordination of samples to be shipped to other sites and entering of external test results in eLIMS
- Initiation and coordination of stability studies
- Preparation of samples to be tested (aliquotation, labeling etc.)
- Appropriate storage of sample reserves and retains
- Sample inventory management.
At Janssen Biologics, part of Johnson & Johnson, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. The Leiden Quality Control (QC) department is a Business Unit within the Leiden Janssen Biologics site, a biotherapeutics and vaccines manufacturing site belonging to the Janssen Supply Chain.
Good to know:
- This position cannot offer Master graduates enough challenge
- Within this position you will not preform any tests or analyses on samples. The duties all apply towards a good sample flow / management.
- On top of your salary you will receive 5.5% ADV allowance
- To apply for this job it is important to have a European passport or a valid work permit for working in the Netherlands.
- After receiving your application, you will hear from us as soon as possible.
- If we find you suitable based on your CV and motivation, we will call you for a selection interview.
- We will ask you for two references.
- If the outcome of the selection interview is positive, we will introduce you to Janssen Biologics.
Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Please do not hesitate to contact me.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.