Is quality above quantity for you? Are you inseparable from a milling machine? Do you enjoy making something new every day? Then quickly read this position as a CNC miller at Hydro Extrusion Drunen! Will you start this new challenge soon?
You will make light poles and all kinds of beautiful aluminum constructions that will be placed along the highways and your street in combination with those aluminum light poles.
Read below what Hydro Extrusion is looking for and what they can offer you.
- 22% shift allowance
- Opportunities for permanent employment
- A function of quality and customization
- 40 hours per week in 3-shifts
- Working for a big international company
- Travel allowance of €0.21 per km
As a CNC miller, you care about quality and customization. You have a great sense of responsibility. The following job requirements are important for Hydro Extrusion.
- You have experience as a CNC miller;
- You are interested in learning CNC milling;
- Salary will be tailored to your experience, but there is room for learning for everyone;
- You are able to independently convert the machine, change and adjust tools;
- You have a proactive attitude, in which you identify deviations in time and take action on this;
- You are willing to work in three shifts.
As a CNC miller, you make different types of aluminum products for the Pole Products department every day. At Hydro Extrusion you only make custom work. You keep the machine-bound administration and check the processed products for dimensions and quality. You consult about improvements in the field of quality, safety and productivity.
Hydro Extrusion Drunen B.V. has been a producer of aluminum products, such as pipes and frames, for fifty years. These products are used in the construction of cars, light poles and solar panels, for example. There is also a lot of room for career growth and self-development within the company. You work as a CNC miller in a cozy team with colleagues where everyone appreciates each other.
- Room for self-development
- Growth opportunities
- Good secondary working conditions
Are you the right candidate and are you ready to get started? Then apply immediately! You will be contacted by telephone within 48 hours of your application.