Are you that forklift trucker who likes to get things going? And do you cart from one end of the warehouse to the other? Are you looking for a fun job in logistics? Then we are looking for you! For FedEx in Elst we are looking for forklift trucks for the afternoon shift. Interested? Then read the vacancy quickly. The working days are from Monday to Friday and the weekends are free! Apply and we hope to see you soon!
- 26 juli 2023
- vacaturenummer: 602524
gross wage € 13.32 per hour (excluding allowances)
working days on weekdays
annual bonus of € 1074
Elst ( close to the train station)
As a forklift driver at FedEx in Elst, you are available full-time or part-time in the afternoon shift. You are the ideal candidate for us if you:
- are at least 18 years old;
- you are available full-time or part-time for longer periods of time;
- you are available Monday to Friday from 14:30 to 23:00;
- or are available on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 17:00 to 22:00;
- can apply for a VOG ( conduct of good behaviour) going back up to 5 years;
- have a recent CV going back up to 5 years;
- master the English language.
As a forklift trucker, you will be responsible for transporting parcels at FedEx in Elst. This includes loading and unloading trailers and other logistical tasks.
- loading and unloading the trucks;
- scanning and processing the pallets;
- keeping the warehouse tidy;
- handling internal movements by forklift truck;
- other logistical tasks.
FedEx is an international parcel shipping company. Every week, FedEx transports 4.4 million parcels, documents and freight to 200 countries. Here, trucks are unloaded and the parcels sorted. The parcels are then loaded into the trucks.
- chance of an open-ended contract;
- working at an international company;
- working in the logistics sector.
Do you respond to the vacancy? Then you will first have a telephone interview. After the telephone interview, you will have an interview with my colleague who works in-house at FedEx in Elst. During this interview, you will be given a guided tour and see where you will be working as a forklift truck driver.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.