Do you have experience as a Production Engineer? Are you looking for a long term job?Super Micro in 's-Hertogenbosch, is looking for a Production Engineer. So read on quickly and apply!
- 23 augustus 2023
- vacaturenummer: 578917
job for a longer period of time
a full time job in day shift (09:00 - 17:30)
pension scheme from day one!
travel allowance of € 0.21 per km
working in a nice team and environment!
You are an experienced Production engineer and have knowledge of ISO, Lean sigma, FMEA, CAPA, 5W, 8D etc. You are able to work and collaborate across and with various departments and functions. Also, you recognize yourself in the following:
- Component in Microsoft Office-Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing environment (preferred)
- Knowledge in statistical quality control and design of experiments
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing and Thick film processing a plus
- BS/MS Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering, 5+ years relevant work experience with storage component and system, server and hard drives industry
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Active learner with the ability to bring new insight to improving the manufacturing processes
As a Production Engineer you will work in the Production department of Super Micro. This is a hands-on role. You shall understand the whole production process and products on the production line. You will be able to troubleshoot issues, identify areas for improvement and generate plans so as to improve the efficiency, flexibility, output and quality of Supermicro's production capabilities.
You will analyze all facets of production process and make improvement recommendations and implementation.
You will be also in charge of:
- Provide technical support to the production
- Create Standard operation procedure and work instructions
- Encourage a culture to follow company procedures, 5S, ISO requirements
- Administrative tasks - reporting issues, email communication
- Support production team with first-time build
- Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high quality standards.
- Provide training and guidance to production team members to accomplish production goals
Super Micro is a global leader in high server technology and innovation of IT. The servers are built in their own production department which is located in Den-Bosch. After producing these servers it’s important that they are shipped on time. This takes place in the warehouse department and for this department we are looking for several candidates!
Are you enthusiastic about this function as a Production Engineer? Come join the team! Apply and we will contact you within 24 hours. When you still have questions, please contact us via:
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.