Do you have the ambition to work in a large company as a laboratory technician? Do you have a completed MLO or HLO diploma in biochemistry? And are you looking for a job in the short term? Then read on quickly!
Janssen Biologics B.V. has a leading position in the world of biotechnology. They develop, produce and sell medicines that are used worldwide in the fight against cardiovascular, vascular and infectious diseases and autoimmune diseases such as Crohn's disease and Rheumatism.
What do we offer?
- A salary, where the starting salary is € 2,000 gross per month (for MLO without work experience). The salary is determined on the basis of education and experience
- A workplace at an international and widely respected organization
- A pleasant working environment with opportunities to develop yourself and where showing initiative is appreciated
- A working week of 40 hours
- ADV allowance of 5.5% on top of your salary
- Free online training through GoodHabitz
- Full compensation for public transport or a kilometer fee
Business unit OneLab performs tests on raw materials, process samples taken during the production process and medicines. They are tested for identity, purity, efficacy and quality before being released to the market and ensure the shelf life of these drugs by performing stability studies. The department supports the existing products (ReoPro, Remicade, Simponi, Stelara, Sylvant, Daratumumab). The BioAssay team is part of OneLab.
What are you going to do?
The bioassay department performs cell culture and passage of various cell lines. These cells are used in various bioactivity assays where the activity of various drugs are determined. Other tests performed by the department are ELISAs, DNA hybridization, PCR, DRID and Dot Blot and growth promotion. The (Associate) Technician in the bioassay team is responsible for maintaining the cell cultures and performing the various bioassays after training. He / she is also responsible for preparing the related media and taking care of accurate administration.
Who are you?
- You have a completed MLO4, HLO or WO diploma, preferably in (bio) chemistry
- You have gained relevant experience (1-2 years)
- You are collegial, independent and eager to learn
- You have a good command of the English language
Do you have any questions or would you like to know more? Please contact us at 071-5162525 or email@example.com. If you are interested, we ask you to apply online for this vacancy of Laboratory Technician at Janssen Biologics in Leiden. Do not forget to upload your recent CV in Word and attach a motivation.
What will happen with your application?
After receiving your application, you will hear from us within 24 hours. If we find you suitable based on your CV and motivation, we will call you for a selection interview by telephone and ask you for two references. If the outcome of the selection interview is positive, we will introduce you to Janssen Biologics.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.