Are you a welder or would you like to learn it? And do you want to work with aluminum for a large international company? Then become a welder at Hydro Extrusion Drunen. Hydro makes all kinds of aluminum for its customers. Hydro Extrusion stands for innovation and sustainability, because they also recycle aluminum and develop new ideas. You will make light poles and all kinds of beautiful aluminum constructions that will be placed in combination with those aluminum light poles along the highways and your street.
Read below to find out what Hydro Extrusion is looking for and what they offer you.
- Learn aluminium welding techniques
- Work for a big international company
- A very competitive salary
- Work in 2 shifts with a shift allowance of 17%
- Immediately a contract at Hydro
- Travel allowance of €0,21 per km
Do you want to become a welder at Hydro? Then you are available full-time and you have some experience with welding. You are eager to learn and work precisely, because you want to deliver good work. You find quality and safety important.
- You want to work in 2 shifts from 07:00 to 15:30 and 15:30 to 00:00;
- You have experience with welding or would like to learn it;
- You would like to learn and develop;
- Working with advanced welding robots is possible;
- Quality and safety are important to you.
As a welder at Hydro you will weld all kinds of aluminum profiles (together). You will be taught how to work and weld with aluminum. MIG and possibly TIG welding are also discussed in your work. You will check your own work for quality and you can read technical drawings.
- You can already weld to some extent;
- You want to learn how to weld with aluminium;
- You would like to take on projects together with colleagues;
- You maintain you own machines and equipment;
- You want to learn while you work.
As a welder you will work at Hydro Extrusion in Drunen, Pole Products department. The company used to be called SAPA and Alcoa. Hydro is a large international company. They have 35,000 employees spread across 40 countries. The company started in Norway. Hydro is all about aluminum. Provide the streetscape with beautiful sustainable light poles and come up with new ideas for the future. Nice, right? As a welder you can contribute to this.
- You will work in an informal and professional environment;
- Safety comes first at Hydro;
- Would you like to take training courses to become a beter welder? That is also possible.
Are you the right candidate and are you ready to get started? Then apply immediately! You will be contacted by telephone within 48 hours of your application.
working in technology