Are you great at organizing and planning? Do you like solving problems quickly and efficiently and is prioritizing one of your many strong suits? Would you like to work in a dynamic and international environment and are you not afraid to challenge senior colleagues? Apply quickly because you might be Eurail's next Executive & Senior Leadership Assistant!
- Great salary between 3312 and 4500 euros per month
- Get a fixed contract at Eurail if you perform well
- Work at their great office in Utrecht and at home
- Work during weekdays from 9:00 till 17:00
- Work in a fun and international team
- Very flexible job for 30 hours a week
As Eurail's Executive & Senior Leadership Assistant, you are great at multitasking, and you have strong organizational skills. You are positive and you work with a great level of detail while you also can think out of the box. You are willing to work hard and help the senior management staff wherever they need. You are a good communicator, and you handle confidential information with the utmost discretion. Working in an international environment like Eurail offers, pushes you to be on you A-game every day.
- A multi-cultural mindset
- Flexible attitude and you can switch between jobs easily
- A proficiency with regard to Microsoft Office
- Great English skills both spoken and written. Knowledge of the Dutch language is beneficial but not required
- At least 5 years of experience working in a similar job supporting multiple management members
- You have an EU passport or a work permit in the Netherlands, plus a BSN and IBAN and you are currently residing in the Netherlands.
In this role you will support the CEO of Eurail and the Leadership team which consists of 5 members. Tasks you will perform consist of but are not limited to managing agendas, arranging board and full assembly meetings, and taking minutes of these meetings. You also make sure actions points are picked up by the various team members and make sure they have all the information they need in order to perform these tasks. So, this role is a great combination between administrative and service tasks.
In short, you are a little bit of everything! So, your job will never be boring as no day will be the same. When do you want to work? It is up to you! You are very flexible to work the 30 hours whenever you want.
Eurail is one of the biggest players in the travel industry. With their traintickets, you can interrail all over Europe and they have become a worldwide symbol for rail travel in Europe. Eurail provides travelers access to more than 250,000 km of interconnected railways across 33 different countries. You will join a company who together speak over 10 different languages and come from at least 13 different countries.
With their focus on selling train tickets to travel around Europe with, they want to create connections that leave lasting impressions and enable travelers from all over the world to explore the best of Europe. They pride themselves on their level of diversity, with colleagues from 33 different countries. They are always open to new ideas and perspectives form new employees joining them. So, do you think you are the right fit for this team of helpful 'can-do' colleagues, and do you want to make a visible contribution to Eurail? Apply below!
We also offer:
- A great salary of 3312 to 4500 euros a month before taxes
- Travel expenses by public transport are covered fully. You receive €0,19 per kilometer if you travel by car
- An amazing international work environment.
Do you have the level of experience, a love for traveling and you want to work 30 hours a week? Apply now!