- 18 maart 2019
- vacaturenummer: 98888
Janssen Vaccines & Prevention B.V. is a global biotech company which is part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies. Within this family the company focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious diseases. At the Leiden Site, talented and entrepreneurial people are working in a dynamic culture in which innovation and a 'can do' state of mind are the central points.
In order to strengthen our team we are continuously looking for enthusiastic, talented people who have the ambition to develop themselves and can be of value to the company. For our Engineering Validation & Maintenance (EVM) department we are currently seeking for a fulltime (40 hrs); Maintenance Technician Equipment Department/Project: The EVM department is responsible for the total technical support of all utilities at the JVP Leiden Site, the production and laboratory areas and all involved equipment. The main EVM activities are executed by three groups; Engineering takes care of projects that impact the existing situation. The Validation group looks after correct qualification and validation of GMP critical equipment and processes. The Maintenance group is responsible for timely maintenance and calibration of all utilities and equipment throughout all the 4 facilities on the Leiden site.
As an equipment maintenance technician you are responsible for the organization of preventive/corrective maintenance, calibration of our production and laboratory equipment. The maintenance itself is mainly performed by outside vendors.
You will be working in a Pharmaceutical environment which means that you ensure to be in compliance with Good Maintenance and Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Clinical Laboratory Practices (GcLP). The technical focus area will be primarily mechanical and electrical as well calibration of a wide variety of equipment. As maintenance technician you will be using our Computerized Maintenance Management System “SAP Sustain” to record and close work orders, maintenance logs, (spare) part usage, and other required maintenance documentation. You will be guiding third parties (contractors) during the execution and the inspection and completion of the involved documentation. Furthermore you will oversee safe work habits in the designated areas and ensure that possible follow up actions are initiated. Last but not least you will be a member of the EVM 24/7 support team which means that on a regular bases you will have to be available for first line trouble shooting outside normal office hours.
Examples of key responsibilities:
• Guidance of preventive/corrective maintenance and calibration activities of both production and laboratory equipment performed by 3rd party contractors in GMP, GcLP or R&D environment.
• Handling of maintenance & calibration documentation in a GMP environment.
• Archiving of documentation involved with the maintenance and calibration activities.
• Request for quotations (outside vendors) and purchase order numbers required for activities.
• Technical support in projects.
• Support maintenance improvement projects
• Responsible for planning & organization of maintenance and calibration activities.
• Member of the 24/7 support team.
• First line troubleshooting in case of technical problems during 24/7 service.
Education: MBO Techniek (or MTS) Mechanical, Electrical, Installation Technics or Process
• Skills in moderate technical troubleshooting
• Knowledge of laboratory equipment, bio processing equipment (like bioreactors), washing and sterilization systems (like autoclaves)
• Experience and knowledge of calibration
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.