- 11 januari 2019
- vacaturenummer: 98719
Attention Dutch speakers! We have a great opportunity to live and work in historical Athens, Greece as a Customer Service Representative. If you are a native, or near native, speaker of the Dutch language and have a Customer Service mindset, then this is just the opportunity for you!
The position is based in Athens, Greece in a large multinational company. You will have the chance to prove your strong communication skills whilst providing guidance to Dutch speaking clients of the largest multinational companies. At the same time you will be meeting new people, making new friends, enjoying the Greek lifestyle, sun & culture.
The company offers the following to a Dutch Customer Service Representative
- Excellent salary (14 salaries per year)
- First class ongoing training and development
- Career development opportunities
- Relocation package in case you reside outside of Greece
- You will join a multinational market leading call centre company
- Work in a vibrant and energetic Athens office with a real team focus
- Free Greek language lessons
- Multicultural and modern working environment
- Onsite canteen and casual dress code
- Employee relations team to assist you with integrating to the Greek lifestyle & culture
- Fun interactive activities organised within the team (team events, excursions, themed parties, sporting events, etc
- and much, much more
Tasks of a Dutch Customer Service Representative include:
- Act as the first point of contact for all the Dutch callers
- Respond and record customer inquiries raised through inbound calls
- Maintain solid customer relationships with Dutch customers abroad by handling questions with speed and professionalism
- Troubleshoot and resolve common technical problems
- Delight customers with your knowledge and expertise in order to exceed their expectations
A Dutch Customer Service Representative will need to possess the following skills:
- Native standard of the Dutch language
- Fluency in English
- Technical mindset
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
If this sounds like you or someone you know, we want to hear from you today! This position is being handled by the Randstad team in Greece. Apply here to be directed to the Randstad Greece site. Apply now on the Greek site here!
Have some questions first? More information can only be supplied by the Randstad team in Greece. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Soest, Rens van