- 23 april 2019
- vacaturenummer: 97746
The TNT processes thousands of packages every day and they need your help. Are you looking for a job in logistics and would you like to work for a large logistics service provider focused on parcel post? Become a warehouse employee at TNT in Nieuwegein.
What do we offer you?
- A part-time job in logistics at a well-known parcel service in the Netherlands;
- Via Randstad you accrue holiday allowance and you accrue pension after 26 weeks worked;
- Via TNT you obtain a certificate for driving an EPT;
- A travel allowance depending on the number of kilometers;
- Your salary is € 10.30 gross per hour from 21 years and older;
- You must prepared to get your certificate of conduct
What are you going to do?
As a warehouse employee at TNT you are responsible for the outgoing orders. You collect and pack the orders and ensure that they are ready for shipment. You’ll always do a double check if all required products are present in the package. In addition, you keep an eye on the stock and you will report missing things.
In the warehouse they work from Monday till Friday in a morning or an afternoon shift. It is up to you what is the best time for you.
- Morning shift: 07:00 - 10:00
- Afternoon shift: 16:00 - 19:00.
Who are you?
- You are in good shape (orders can be heavy);
- You can read orders in Dutch and you have a good command of the English language;
Working at TNT
Every day millions of parcels are sent around the world. TNT ensures that these packages arrive at the right location. From the TNT warehouse in Nieuwegein all packages are forwarded to other locations in the Netherlands or abroad and the package finally arrives at the right destination.
Will you help TNT in Nieuwegein as a warehouse employee to process the orders? Be quick and respond directly via the application button! Do you have a question? Call, mail or app (06-10818304) to contact us via the contact details below.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.