- 12 december 2018
- vacaturenummer: 96277
For Unilever we are searching for a fulltime Supply Chain Operations Leader (Dutch and English). This is a temporary position and it is for approximately 6 months, maybe it will be prolonged after that.
Context of the function:
The department of Supply Chain Operations Leaders is part of the Supply Chain of the Marketing and Sales organization for Unilever Benelux. The main tasks of the department are taking stock management decisions, obsoletes management, promo & event follow-up, service communication and being the first point of contact within the Marketing and Sales organization for the Unilever factory network. We are looking for an enthusiastic Supply Chain Operations Leader.
The linking pin between supply (SU’s) and demand (Customers) for managing the operations from a demand and supply (planning) perspective:
- The first point of contact for the business regarding stock allocation decisions and project execution
- The first point of contact for factories regarding service and obsoletes risks/issues
- Monitor demand variations with regard to baseline, promotions and repack
- Mitigate demand variations on the short term that lead to stock availability issues by following established allocation rules and communicate to both CD and SU stakeholders
- Work on building a good relationship with factory planners
- Work on building a good relationship with stakeholders in the Customer Service, Customer
- Development and Logistic departments
- Keep stocks clean from non-sale able units (returns, quality issues, residuals, obsoletes).
- Drive the residual and obsolete process within the MCO
- Facilitate phasing in and out of introductions, switches or delisting with the supply network, Customer Development and Customer Service Departments
- Follow up on introductions, switches and delisting (relaunch management on short term) with focus on service and costs (obsoletes and residuals)
- Supply related (improve by discussing with sourcing unit or virtual factory)
- Demand related (improve by discussing with Mid Term Planner)
- Root cause analyses on service losses and obsoletes
- Bachelor degree in Economics (Supply Chain)
- Affinity with FMCG-market
- Excellent communication skills – Dutch & English
- Knowledge of ERP systems, like SAP/ APO and promo planning systems is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.