- 23 november 2018
- vacaturenummer: 94780
You are an Engeneer with a perfect knowledge of piping. You have also the perfect knowledge of 3D smart
As an Engineer operates in the Dow Benelux Technical Expertise and Support department, which is a main contributor in building and modifying chemical process plants.
What are your responsibilities?
- Perform piping basic designs (front end loading) and coordinate detail engineering for multiple small and intermediate site projects.
- Follow up of technical interfaces with team members from the other design disciplines like E&I, civil, vessels and mechanical and internally piping.
- Ensure that environmental, safety and loss prevention principles.
- Support process engineering and maintenance activities.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long-term full-time job.
- Working hours in the day shifts.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement .
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What are we looking for?
- You have a bachelor degree
- You have experience in piping engineering and revamp projects.
- You are a professional user of S3D (Smart 3D).
- You are able to assist remote designers in our DOW India Office.
- You have working knowledge of national and international regulations and codes.
- VCA VOL
- You are fluency in Dutch and English (written and oral)
Do you have strong analytical skills, can you work independently, are you self-motivated and accountable and are you able to work work towards tight deadlines? Then apply for the job by clicking the red button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to email@example.com!
For further questions we are always available.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.