- 11 februari 2019
- vacaturenummer: 93967
The DBIC Human Resources (HR) department provides Human Resources services in the area of recruitment, the international transfer processes, compensation & benefits, talent management and data management to Dow in EMEAI. A skilled and motivated workforce is essential for Dow to deliver against its strategic business objectives and the DBIC HR department is key in helping establishing that workforce.
As an Payroll Specialist (personeelsmedewerker) your goal is to ensure that the employees are paid accurately and in time. By nature, this job requires a substantial amount of coordination with a variety of internal- and external stakeholders where accountability and ownership of data and processes are key.You will be responsible to perform and coordinate administrative and control activities for the EMEAI region on behalf of the Dow Payroll department.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long-term full-time job.
- Working hours in the day shifts.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement .
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What are your responsabilities?
- Deliviring all Payroll, Time & Absence, and Data Management activities for your geographical area of responsibility in a productive and efficient manner.
- Develop and implement payroll strategy.
- Leading Payroll strategic improvement projects, change projects.
- Processing information with confidentiality and with a high level of accuracy.
- Interchange salary input and output data with the payroll provider and perform validation activities to ensure the processing of accurate data.
- Prepare and execute accurate and timely (manual) payments to employees, to local authorities and to the payroll provider.
- Report tax, social security and pension related data to local authorities.
What do we expect of you?
- You have a Master or Bachelor, preferably in Payroll or HR.
- You bring a minimum of 5 years payroll experience, both at a technical and practical level in diverse business and work processes or other relevant job experience.
- You are fluent in English & Spanish (written & oral).
- You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications, especially Excel.
- You have excellent planning, analytical and organization skills.
- You have a strong ability to work with complexity.
- You understand organizational interdependencies and have cross-functional & cross culture
change management experience.
Can you work independently and towards tight deadlines? Are you self-motivated and accountable? Do you have a customer service mindset? Then apply for the job by clicking the blue button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to email@example.com!
Did you know that you can also contact us by Whatsapp? Use 06-81811988!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.