- 12 december 2018
- vacaturenummer: 92992
Do you want to work in the field of logistics at Schiphol Airport? We are looking for a logistics employee at dnata, one of the biggest cargo handling companies in the world. We offer you a job for 32-40 hours per week if you are flexible in scheduling your working hours and if you are willing to work hard!
dnata is one of the fastest growing companies specialised in air freight handling in the world. At Schiphol, they are responsible for all the cargo handling services for several airlines. For example, you will be responsible for the cargo from one of the biggest airplanes in the world: the Airbus A380. As a logistics employee for dnata, you will be responsible for processing all this cargo and you make sure it is safe and settled before the flight.
What does your day at dnata look like?
You are starting the day with a cup of coffee and a short team meeting, discussing the tasks which need to be done by the end of today. The pallets have already been build and it’s your job to make these pallets ready and safe for transport by plane by ‘netting’ the airfreight. You might as well be lucky and responsible to load this pallet into the airplane. You’ll never get bored at dnata, there is more than enough work to be done after a plane arrives and you’ll be working in a diverse group of new people every day! Your day as a logistics worker for dnata is done when all airplanes are safely in the sky.
You will work with different colleagues in different teams. We would like you to be flexible in scheduling your working hours because dnata works 24/7. Therefore, if you want to work fulltime, you have to be available 6-7 days a week.
For everyone working at Schiphol, we have to ask for a VGB. The Royal Dutch Millitary Police needs to put you through a screening before starting to work after customs. This will take a maximum of 8 weeks and is paid by Randstad. In between we will try to offer you jobs at other companies around Schiphol!
What is in it for you at dnata?
- A job where you can work 32 until 40 hours per week
- A salary starting at €9,98 per hour
- Additional 15% between 7PM and 7AM, 30% on Saturdays and 45% on Sundays on top of your salary
- The possibility to work in an inspiring international environment
- The possibility to develop yourself: there are multiple career opportunities for you at dnata and Randstad!
What are the requirements if you want to work at dnata?
- You have been living in The Netherlands for at least 8 years (because of the screening) or you have been living in another European country
- You are flexible and you like to work hard (the work can be quite physical)
- You need to speak English (and/or Dutch)
Do you think that you are the perfect candidate for this job? Don’t hesitate and apply! Still some questions? Please send an e-mail to email@example.com or give us a call at 020-3420947. Prefer whatsapp? Send me a message on 06-22032511.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.