- 04 februari 2019
- vacaturenummer: 92599
Would you like to be part of a team that promotes healthy habits around the Globe? Randstad Multilingual is looking for a full-time marketing specialist in Amersfoort / Utrecht region to cover the UK and Spanish market. This is a great opportunity for a creative person that has a good eye for details. Does it sound like you?
Our client is a global leader in the fitness franchise industry.
A monthly gross salary of 2650€ plus travel cost reimbursement and a one-year work contract to start with (intention of long-term employment). You will work in an innovative, small and international team. The office is easily accessible by train, with a simple commute ride from both Amsterdam and Utrecht.
- You will be working on revising and adjusting offline/online campaign materials for internal and external campaigns according to the specific markets
-You are handling the digital marketing actions for your territories
- You create the social media content plan for the specific markets.
- You will revise digital advertising campaigns, elaborate reports and optimized digital campaigns
- Provide marketing support to our customers
- You will manage the corporate website and the customer's portals
-You will be responsible for all communication and marketing support to our external partners
Travel is necessary 4-5 times per year to the assigned territories.
- You speak English on a native level plus good to fluent Spanish
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Communication and/or marketing
- You have experience managing marketing agencies and external vendors
- Proven marketing experience (supporting digital strategies and creating branding material) of 2-3 years on English-speaking markets (such as Australia, the US, Canada, UK, New Zealand)
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Adverts and creation of social media calendars and strategies
- Experience working in an international environment
You are a detail oriented professional who enjoys delivering an excellent service
- You are an organized person, know how to prioritize your daily job and enjoy working independently
- You MUST have a valid visa for the Netherlands, valid for at least one year and already live in the Netherlands
**Note: We receive many applications for this position. Our client is looking specifically for someone who has the experience with an English speaking market, and ideally has lived in an English speaking country for more than 3 years.
Please note, we can only reply to successful applications, which we do within 5 working days.
Randstad Multilingual Recruitment - English+Spanish Marketing specialist (Amersfoort / Utrecht region)
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.