- 07 May 2019
- vacaturenummer: 92289
STAGE / INTERNSHIP: MEDICAL EDUCATION JOHNSON & JOHNSON NETHERLANDS
Johnson & Johnson Medical is offering an internship within our Medical Education department location Amersfoort. The Medical Education department aims to offer best-in-class education to our customers and employees.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 125,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
KEY OBJECTIVES OF Medical Education Internship
Develop understanding of the J&J Medical Business, support Education and develop new initiatives. Conduct research to improve Medical Education solutions.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Conducting research into improving the Education Solutions that J&J Medical can offer, either for our customers or our organization.
- Supporting Education Managers in (Medical) Education Activities within J&J Medical in the Netherlands.
- Usage of internal social media to promote the department.
- Implementation and tracking of Education activities and programs.
- Meeting planning and facilitation for local courses.
- Measuring and reviewing data collection.
- Work with divers systems for the administrative, health care compliance and finance department.
- Regular meetings with team, HCC, finance, marketing department.
- Proactively bringing in new ideas to optimize processes within the Education department.
- Preference is given to a Business internship compared to a Research internship;
- Education: in the field of Business, Psychology or comparable;
- Organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Strong communicational skills;
- Pro-active and entrepreneuria;
- Result driven;
- Solution driven, positive attitude and is flexible;
- An eager to learn and agile attitude;
- Able to work well between functions and across all levels of the business;
- Strong analytic skills and can work with Excel, Word, Adobe, (internal) Social Media;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Are you the enthousiast intern we are looking for? Please apply via www.randstad.nl and include your cv and motivation (in Dutch).
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Fleur van Weezel