- 12 maart 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9064910
The Business Analyst eCommerce is responsible for supporting the enhancements and developments in the eCommerce cloud solution. The eCommerce platform includes Webshop, TRP Catalogue, PIM/DAM and Life Cycle applications. The responsibilities of the Business Analyst include analysis of business processes, define business and functional requirements, information analysis, testing and implementing of the new system developments. You are in very close cooperation with de Development team. It is important that you have a clear understanding of the dealer and customer business needs. You are a key player in translating this into the correct system solution. The Business Analyst reports to the Manager Project Management and is part of the eCommerce project team.
- Make detailed analysis of complex business processes in order to establish the as-is situation and identify areas for improvement;
- Advise management in relation to business process changes resulting in cost reduction, efficiency improvements or sales growth;
- Translate approved business processes into business and functional requirements;
- Translate functional requirements in technical designs for the development team;
- Give support to operational system cases being raised by DAF and dealer users;
- Work, as a part of a multi-disciplinary (inter)national team, based on an agreed project plan, including timing, costs and quality/scope.
- Master’s degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or related field;
- Minimum 3 years of experience within similar business or system environment;
- Capability to understand, describe and analyze complex business processes;
- Strong affinity with IT and able to work closely with developers;
- Experience with complex hybrid cloud solutions is a pre;
- High analytical skills and able to propose alternative solution to business requirements;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work in a dynamic environment with frequently changing priorities;
- Fluent in English, Dutch language preferred;
Deze bespreek ik graag in een persoonlijk gesprek
PACCAR Parts Europe (PPE) reports to the PACCAR Parts Division, Renton US. PPE works closely with DAF Trucks in Europe to grow the sales of spare parts to over 1,000 DAF dealers, TRP stores and customers around the world. PPE has employees in all major European markets and PACCAR Distributions Centers (PDC) in Eindhoven, Leyland, Madrid, Budapest and Moscow.
The department Projects & Support is responsible to enhance PACCAR Parts Europe’s sales growth strategy by providing executive guidance and leadership regarding both PACCAR Parts’ and DAF Aftersales’ system development and maintenance. The department operates and maintains these systems through a vast team of Project and Functional Application Managers. In addition the department responsibilities include managing the complete customer service function for PACCAR Parts Europe and DAF Aftersales with teams located in Eindhoven, Leyland and Budapest.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Marc van Steen via telefoonnummer 06-82531676
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.