- 12 maart 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9064906
Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a (Senior) Scientist Functional Characterization and Bioassays.
For the Functional Characterization and Bioassays team of our client, we are looking for an enthusiastic and inspiring Scientist. You will be part of a multidisciplinary international team to manufacture state of the art antibody therapeutics. The group develops bioactivity assays used by internal and external parties, such as Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs), to demonstrate the quality and characteristics of our antibody products. As bioassay expert, you will be responsible for managing bioassay validation activities at the CMO and providing internal support for late stage development projects.
- With your up to date knowledge and experience you represent the CMC bioassay expertise within our organization.
- You design fit for purpose bioassays that cover the mechanism of action of our products and work closely together with a team of technicians to implement these assays.
- You write necessary documentation and transfer methods to external parties (CMOs).
- You check compliance with GXP and FDA regulations.
- You act as a primary contact for external parties (validation, questions, analysis).
- You keep the team up to date with the latest development in the field, such as novel technologies and regulatory requirements.
You are an expert in bioassay development and validation. You follow new scientific and regulatory developments closely and take an active role in your field of expertise. You are highly motivated to achieve the goals that are important to the therapeutic antibody projects. You are an excellent communicator and collaborate effectively with internal and external parties. You enjoy working in a team and your enthusiasm motivates others.
Moreover, you meet the following professional requirements:
- You have a completed MSc or PhD and three to five years of experience in leading assay development and validation in a (biotechnology) company.
- You have experience with the development of immunological and cell-based assays (e.g. ELISA, luminescence assays).
- You can run several projects parallel to each other and adjusting priorities appropriately together with the team.
- You are motivated by delivering high quality output.
- Work experience with regulatory guidelines for product related assays is required.
- You have excellent relational and communication skills in English (Dutch is an advantage, but not required).
Direct and full-time contract at our client
Dynamic and innovative environment. Every employee is strongly motivated to participate in the development of new medicines which improve patients' lives. The company culture is aimed at innovation and excellence. Employees are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve our common goals. They work in multi-functional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edwin Parlevliet via telefoonnummer 06-12387998
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.