- 12 maart 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9064902
The End2End NPI to Cash Program focuses on strengthening commercial capabilities in the markets and business groups of Philips. To effectively drive this Transformation (not just IT focused) in a sustainable manner, our E2E Markets Change Manager assures the adherence to the global change management approach and assures the availability for localization in North America Market. The Change Manager coordinates with relevant functions (Communications / Learning / Deployment) to assure capabilities deployed (leader-led) are properly adopted and embraced by the receiving organization leading to realization of benefits.
Key Areas of Responsibility
1. Works closely with the Regional Deployment Leads and the Market Transformation Teams on enabling a leader-led transformation capturing what is changing (from-to), who are impacted groups, creates and executes plan how to guide employees involved through the change of NPI to Cash Deployment.
2. Identifies and builds a network of change agents within the Markets. They will be involved in defining the new ways of working and then will drive the change in their respective departments / functions. Connects the change agents in the market with the global BPOs and ensures that new processes land well on the receiving end.
3. Ensures availability of Change Management tools and templates enabling In-Market execution (on time and in full) against Change Management deliverables, supporting Market organizations to embrace the Philips Change Management Model and to ensure Market adoption without business disruption.
4. Ensures, in close cooperation with the NPI to Cash Program Communications Lead, that the Market Communication Plan is adequately integrated in the Change Management activities. Assures that existing Communication channels are effectively leveraged and Program-Communications packages can be successfully localized within the In-Market Change Management plan.
5. Ensures in close cooperation with the NPI to Cash Training Lead from Philips University that the Learning activities are adequately integrated in the Change Management activities. Ensures that training materials can be successfully localized, Train-The-Trainer and End-Users Trainings are successfully delivered enabling local organizations with the right capabilities to execute new ways of working from a process / IT / behavioral viewpoint.
Team up to win:
- Drives the set-up of behavioral interventions and team dialogues to bring people along on the (change) journey
Take ownership to deliver fast
- Moves the organization to outperform customer, market and internal expectation
- Creates a powerful strategy for transformation that will deliver short term results as well as build sustainable differentiation and performance
Eager to improve and inspire
- Constantly challenges the organization to strive towards LEAN standardized and sustainable End2End customer value chains that raise the level of our performance beyond competitors
- Constantly challenges the status quo, creating a transformational vision for meaningful longterm success balancing “Perform while Transform”
- Builds trusted relationships within functional stakeholders at global level (a.o. Change Management / Communication and Learning) and within Markets o Ability to communicate and build buy-in across all levels of the organization; is comfortable with crucial conversations.
Quality and Integrity always:
- Consciously shapes the way our behaviors, competencies and General Business Principles. Perceived as a “Change Ambassador” and role model of desired culture o
- Builds Philips culture through own communication, actions and decisions
- Creates a work environment in which people with different backgrounds and perspectives feel truly valued, are able to contribute and can make the step up High energy level, build high performing teams.
Knowledge and Experience
1. Change Management skills, Organization Design and Learning experience (5 + Years)
2. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
3. Consulting & Coaching skills, ability to influence and manage stakeholders at all levels
4. Experience in managing change across projects related to process re-engineering and IT
5. Cross-functional experience mainly across the following areas: Sales, Supply Chain, Finance, Operations, Customer Service and IT
6. Proven record managing large-scale projects adoption and transition management
This position is open to freelance / independent contractors as well. As an interim professional at Yacht, you'll boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Make an impact on the world as well as your team.
Everything we do at Philips is about making life better for people around the world. How? By creating meaningful innovations that solve a range of healthcare challenges big and small. When you start a career with us you’ll be joining an organization with over 127+ years of history in innovation, breakthrough research and continuous reinvention and entrepreneurship to lead the market.
Working together with us, you’ll be part of a diverse global culture that puts people first; our own and our customers. We believe that we’re at our best when you’re at yours. And everybody who’s part of our team should be supported to develop to their fullest potential. The conditions that allow for that are our unique culture.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rajeev Girjasing via telefoonnummer 06-22276866
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.