- 12 maart 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9064874
Are you challenged by the integration of electrical configurations for high-tech products? Do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline and a great team spirit? You’d better contact us today!
As an Electrical Integrator, you are responsible for the electrical integration of all components of the electrical architecture infrastructure and are responsible for the following:
• influence the definition and design on integrability, manufacturability, testability, reliability and EMC compliancy
• specify and document the test requirements
• design and document the qualification tools for integration purpose
• execute measurements on test set-up or prototype machine and document results to ensure that the device-under-test meets the requirements
• interfacing with other electrical designers and engineers
• interfacing with the integrators of the other project teams
• transfer knowledge to production and service engineers
• support production and service as an expert (4th line support)
• solving problems during full proto product integration
• make a personal work breakdown and planning
• act as a technical coach for other designers
• represent project team in several meetings
Bachelor / Master's degree in electrical engineering or similar
• multiple years of practical experience in electrical system integration in a multidisciplinary organization
• broad technical knowledge on electronics / cabling / mains / safety / diagnosis / electronics cooling
• knowledge of the ATCA hardware platform is preferred
• six sigma green or yellow belt is a plus
• highly motivated team player
• has a systematic approach/analytical/accurate
• pragmatic attitude
• quality focus
• English language communication skills (speaking & writing)/Dutch is a plus
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E, the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, and qualification of electronic functions and modules of these products. Within EDEV, the group Electronics System Architecture is responsible that the Electrical Architecture of the ASML system meets the system level requirements while optimizing re-use and commonality by providing electronic building blocks and generic computational platforms.
As an Electrical Integrator with the Electronics System Architecture group, you will test and integrate ATCA hardware components on which the CARM motion control software runs to process real-time sensor data into updated actuator setpoints.
The Electrical Integrator reports to the manager of the Electronics System Architecture group.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We will offer you a personal coaching and training course through our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We will offer interesting benefits and a salary in accordance with your competencies, work experiences, and educational background. You will become a member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You will become a member of the Yacht network, which stretches to the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result, you will be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who will work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional in the Netherlands Brainport Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
For more information, please contact Michelle Spoor at + 316-57-13-56-99.
Working for Yacht
Yacht is the organization of and for professionals. We connect professionals and organizations who want to make the difference. Our goal is optimal result: to offer you as a professional challenging work with which you permanently improve the organizations of our clients. Do you belong to the best professionals in your profession? Do you want to make a difference with leading colleagues in leading organizations? Then we would like to get to know you.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Michelle Spoor via telefoonnummer 06-57135699
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.