- 14 maart 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9064836
On behalf of our client (region Breda) that produces high quality engineered and standard auxiliary systems for the petrochemical industry, refining industry, process industry and general industry we are looking for a:
In this role you plan and co-ordinate customer contracts for seals and systems to different Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and end users.
The challenge in the position is to manage a quantity of orders to the extent that the contracts not only meet the contractual obligations from a commercial and technical perspective, but also support the financial goals, such as the financial shipment forecast and the financial contract budget.
- Proper entry of clear, well defined, correctly priced and technically acceptable orders into administration, engineering and manufacturing systems through kick off meeting with disciplines involved and prior involvement in the final stages of the selling process;
- Co-ordination of correct order handling, including software requirements by customers;
- Maintain relations with customer's purchasing, expediting, engineering and inspection personnel to set a good and proper company image to the customer;
- Present timely, accurate invoicing, both on products shipped and according deferred payment schedules and to assist in timely collection of money;
- Maintain existing and assist to develop new systems related to status and progress reporting of orders within the plant for financial data and for providing to customers;
- Liaise with purchasing, engineering and production control to obtain status information and co-ordinate information flow in both directions between the customer and the company, as well as their suppliers where applicable;
- Focus on the safe and efficient use of people, equipment, materials and controls to the best possible advantage;
- Ensure on-time delivery performance.
- Minimum of bachelor degree in engineering, preferably mechanical engineering;
- Minimum of 5-7 years of proven project management experience in a related industry;
- Knowledge of pressure vessels and instrumentation, and knowledge of systems manufacturing and welding;
- Commercial knowledge of international trading, shipping, monetary transactions, schedule and cost control techniques;
- Knowledge of Six Sigma;
- Knowledge of customer requirements and specifications;
- Project Administration skills ;
- Knowledge of design process and able to read and mark-up design drawings (P&ID)and perform design calculations;
- Excellent in spoken and written English and Dutch.
- Able to clearly communicate at all levels in the organization up to the operations management level;
- Ability to motivate people and to continuously improve the processes within the responsibility of the position;
- Flexible concerning working hours;
- A self-starter with proven and demonstrated work ethic.
After a year of secondment our client will offer you a company contract.
Our client is world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 15,000 employees in more than 50 countries, they combine our global reach with a local presence. Their vision is to distinguish themselves by delivering integrated flow management solutions as a global, unified, customer-centric business.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Olaf Smid via telefoonnummer
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.