- 06 maart 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9064629
IT plays a key role in growth of this company, and they are investing a lot of effort in making sure that in IT they are ready for the future. Methodologies like Scaled Agile Framework and DevOps are the norm and this technology stack is set for the future.
We are continuously looking for new colleagues, true software engineers that can help us in realizing new epics and features in our different platforms.
As a Cloud Solution Architect, your main challenges in this environment are creating the new roadmap on a strategic level, a lot of automation and provide the foundation for the new cloud strategy.
- Drive the design and development of business-critical systems to meet user needs and respond to/anticipate on technological advancements;
- Define and maintain the solution architecture for the complete Vacansoleil IT landscape, including web platform, ERP, PIM and related systems;
- Manage the architectural runway and define and prioritize architectural epics and features based on our scaled agile roadmap;
- Define and maintain the cloud strategy;
- Maintain awareness and expertise across the respective technology landscape;
- Sparring partner for board of directors, business analysts, product owners and development teams;
- Provide technology strategy guidance;
- Further develop the knowledge level of the team;
- Lead by example.
- Strong experience in architecting secure, complex cloud-based applications, preferably in an eCommerce environment;
- Practical experience in setting up Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipeliners and containerized solutions;
- Expert level skills in a broad range of technologies e.g. a selection of: Azure/AWS, Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Apache, Nginx, Python, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, TCP/IP, TLS, DNS, Web Application Firewalls, Varnish, Memcached, Redis, ELK, CDNs, Git, Jenkins, Terraform;
- Analytical skills, able to transform discussions into concrete process and data flows and solutions;
- Concrete working experience in a DevOps & Agile environment;
- You are a team player with strong communication and presentation skills;
- Highly motivated to become acquainted with new topics and technologies;
- Driven to improve yourself and keep on learning;
- Fluent in English, both in speaking and writing.
Working at this company means working in a dynamic environment characterized by an excellent work-atmosphere.
Our most important terms of employment are:
- 31,5 days annual leave days per year (based on a fulltime contract: 40 hours);
- Annual travel insurance for you and your family members;
- Pension plan;
- Free access to the company gym, located at the head office;
- And, of course, an 8% holiday allowance.
Let's grab a cup of coffee together and I tell you all about this!
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jamie van Raaij via telefoonnummer 06-82047447
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.