- 11 maart 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9064560
You have the opportunity to lead a multidisciplinary team of highly skilled technical specialists working on innovative projects. These projects can cover every phase of the product life cycle, from development, manufacturing, market deployment, operation and maintenance to phase out. In your role, you will support technical experts to manage stakeholders, timing, budget and scope.
As project lead you will
• Manage activities and services according to good project management practices
• Team-up with technical experts from different Philips businesses
• Define and manage project management plans in close consultation with the customer
• Define and arrange the necessary resources in cooperation with department heads and group leaders
• Build the team and give operational guidance
• Identify project risks and define risk reduction and mitigation plans
• Communicate about the progress towards customer, management and team
• Manage stakeholders
The Test and Verification Engineering team is part of the Reliability Solutions department of Philips Innovation Services and is a diverse group of more than 20 technical experts.
All have extensive experience in the field of test and verification strategy definition, requirement engineering and/or test automation and are actively supporting complex, innovative projects for our customers from both internal Philips businesses, as well as, external companies, located all over the world.
We are looking for
• Bachelor or Master degree in mechanical, electrical or mechatronic engineering
• Min of 5 years project management experience in multi-disciplinary projects within the medical industry
• Relevant project experience in ISO13485 Medical Device directive is a plus
• Strong Project Management skills
• PMI/PMP certified is a plus
• Excellent consultancy skills and the ability to connect with project and business stakeholders
Furthermore to be successful in this role you are:
• Motivated, self-driven with a determination to succeed and the ability to adapt to change.
• Analytical, you are open to new ideas and believe in continuous learning in order to develop new competencies.
• A critical but constructive reviewer
• Customer focused, have excellent communication skills and you are a team player
• Fluent in English
.We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended
Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry.
You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Are you planning an innovation and looking for ways to improve your time to market?
How can you make sure that it is designed to be manufactured cost-effectively and reliable?
Do you lack specific competences? Maybe a tough technical challenge requires an out-of-the box
solution? Or do you need a maturity step in one of your processes or products?
Philips Innovation Services is an innovation service provider,
Philips want you to be successful in delivering your innovations to the market, where they
can matter to customers and society as a whole. The mission of Philips Innovation Services is
to accelerate your innovation. Inside and outside Philips, from start-up to multinational.
Being globally active with almost 1,000 specialized experts and 10,000 m2 of high-tech
infrastructure, we can accelerate your innovation with development, realization and consultancy
in these key areas of expertise.
Interested to work via Yacht at Philips?
Please send your applicatition asap and we hope to meet you soon at our addres at the High
Tech Campus 32 in Eindhoven or via a skype call.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.