- 16 April 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9064558
As Financial Controller you will be part of the team in The Netherlands which is responsible for mapping and analyzing the financial risks on different areas. With the development of (reporting) controls and tools for our organisation you will coordinate actions to ensure that risks for our organisations are minimized.
Your educational background and experience are complementary with your personality, so you can make a difference. With your awareness on details and regulations, your work will be compliant with Group procedures and accounting principles. Your Manager Financial Reporting & Taxes, responsible for the Netherlands and Belgium, is to support you not only managerial, as well as on research, development and in terms of knowledge and experience in the field of financial controlling.
You will be responsible for:
- Quarterly Consolidation
- Preparing annual accounts in The Netherlands according to Dutch GAAP/ IFRS
- Supporting the annual controls of auditors and tax compliance consultants
- Prepare the corporate income tax return and VAT
- Participations & loan accounting in cooperation with Treasury
- Fixed Asset accounting Real Estate Company
- Accounting Real Estate Company
- Impairment tests
- Month–end closing process Real Estate Company
- Checks and balances, balance sheet management
- Assist in implementing Group procedures and accounting principles.
We are looking for highly motivated and talented people who want to be part of a developing company and are fit to face our challenges of today and tomorrow! For the position of Financial Controller in specific we are looking for a team player who can identify the needs of our stakeholders (internally and externally), with commitment to deliver and creative on solutions to develop. With a positive mindset, being able to deal with tight deadlines and sometimes a high stress level.
Qualified candidates at least meet the following requirements:
- A bachelor in Finance
- At least 4 years of experience in financial controlling
- Reporting skills (Business Intelligence)
- Energetic and dynamic, dare to take risks
- Knowledge of and experienced with Dutch GAAP and IFRS
- Experience within a real estate / investment environment is a plus
- Able to convince in a charming manner
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Well-structured and organized working methods
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Gross salary of max. € 4.500 a month
- Bonus of up to 15%
- 25 holiday days
Learn and develop your career in a brand-new created company!
The real estate branch of a multinational in the hotel business with more than 885 hotels in 26 countries and a strong ambition: Consolidate our position as the Leading European Hotel Investor, Operator and Developer. Our strength are our 2 assets: our talented teams for whom we are striving to deliver a great employee experience and our hotels that we aim to fast-track and optimize renovation plans and increase the development.
You are a finance expert ready to make a step to a company which is developing with great ambition. Because of your spirit you can gain the knowledge you need in new environments and are able to inspire your colleagues to think out of the box. With a wide interest on data-management and reporting, experienced on accounting and tax.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Vera Luning via telefoonnummer 06-10026881
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.