- 02 april 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9064542
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER
Working from a new office in the heart of Rotterdam the customer service officer will be responsible for the day to day order to cash processes and accompanying invoicing activities. The customer service officer handles all administrative activities between receiving an order to invoicing our customers. Through daily contact with customers, the customer service officer ensures customer satisfaction and provides professional customer support.
As first point of contact for customers, the customers service officer responds to product and service inquiries, provides pricing and delivery information and handles and resolves customer complaints. Setting up and maintaining (new) customer accounts is one of the first priorities in this start up. Further focus will initially be on organizing workflows to meet customer timeframes. This will be in close collaboration with the demand and supply planner in order to align flow of goods. Further daily activities consist of order processing, handling of forms, applications and requests and keeping customer records up to date in the systems, including notes about interactions. In this position the customer service officer pitches further ideas for improving customer care. The customer service officer reports to the Supply Chain Manager.
- Strong support in setting up a new company in The Netherlands
- Advise customers on operational inquiries
- Advise customers on company information
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Order processing (place, adjust or cancel orders)
- Maintain order texts
- Contract monitoring
- Secure order lead times
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
- Handle changes in policies or renewals
- Makes recommendations to management to improve customer experience
- Participate in supply chain projects (in close collaboration with Supply Chain Manager)
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
We are looking for a an enthusiastic and representative colleague who is proactive, a team player and accurate. Who likes to work with different (international) stakeholders, has very good communication skills (verbal and written) and above all is driven and energetic.
You have a bachelor degree with knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures.
With proven customer service experience (2-5 years) you have good knowledge and understanding of the Dutch (retail) market environment.
As the customer service officer you are a good listener and have great problem solving abilities. You have good phone skills, documentation skills, proficient in analyzing information and multi-tasking feels natural to you. You are also familiar with working with ERP systems.
With your drive and enthusiasm you are able to relate, motivate and engage with your customers, colleagues and management. A good and professional relationship is on top of your mind!
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Skills and working knowledge of supply chain processes
- Working knowledge of the Dutch (retail, AH, JUMBO, SuperUnie) market is a must
- Independent worker, hands-on, self-starting, self-motivating
- Excellent organizational skills
- Quality driven: accuracy, efficiency and professionalism are key attributes required
- Knowledge of ERP systems (preferred SAP R/3, BW)
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office is a must
- Commercial understanding
- Customer focused, able to constructively challenge
- Strong drive towards customer satisfaction and operational excellence
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to influence and communicate at all levels
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Very strong team player in a small team in The Netherlands
- Fluent in Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- Problem solver, thinks in opportunities and challenge
WHAT DOES LINDT & SPRÜNGLI OFFER?
- A unique change to participate in the startup and building of a new business for Lindt & Sprüngli in The Netherlands
- Independency and responsibilities
- Depending on your experience and training, a competitive full time salary (40 hours) including 8% holiday allowance and year-end bonus
- Training and education on the job as personal development is valued within our company
- 25 days of leave per year
- Extensive collective insurance package
- Gross Salary : depending on your experience, expertise/know-how in this specific business, you will receive an attractive gross salary, including 8% holiday payment for 40 hours per week
- Bonus: up to 5% of the Gross Salary
- Travel allowance: €0,19 per km (up to €169 per month)
- Bedrijfstakpensioenfonds Food service. Contribution paid 2/3 by the employer and 1/3 by the employee
- 25 days of annual leave
- Mobile phone and laptop
Lindt & Sprüngli is with its 175 years existence known as a market leader in premium quality chocolate, offering a large selection of products in more than 120 countries around the world. The chocolate products are made at 12 own production sites in Europe and the USA. They are distributed by 25 subsidiary companies and branch offices, in more than 410 own stores, and also via a comprehensive network of more than 100 independent distributors around the globe. The Lindt & Sprüngli Group has over 14.000 employees and a reported sales worth of CHF 4.1 billion in 2017.
The business in The Netherlands is divided between wholesale and retail through three own Lindt stores.
The company is in progress to set up the right processes, systems and organization necessary to manage all activities for Lindt & Sprüngli in the Netherlands.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Baris Karabulut via telefoonnummer 06-83973418
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.