- 04 maart 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9064516
Financial Accounting and Consolidation Specialist (fulltime, Maastricht)
ARLANXEO Corporate Accounting is responsible for month-, quarter- and year-end closing according to IFRS, draws up the financial statements for the ARLANXEO Group and alignment with the Group auditor. It is also the central contact for ARLANXEO group companies on all technical issues relating to accounting standards and their content. Another focus is adapting and developing the ARLANXEO Group’s accounting guidelines to meet steadily rising reporting requirements. New business processes are integrated into the existing templates with minimum impact on present processes. It is also responsible for training and instruction on principles and philosophies to ARLANXEO group companies.
The Corporate Accounting department is composed by a group of young and dynamic professionals split into two teams. One team responsible for Financial Compliance and Reporting and another team responsible for Financial Accounting. As the department is still in the build-up phase, it offers the opportunity to contribute in shaping a successful and unique working environment.
As Financial Accounting and Consolidation Specialist you will be part of the Financial Accounting team.
- Support in the set-up of the ARLANXEO Consolidation and reporting system SAP BPC. Act as functional owner of the consolidation software tool by continuous monitoring performance and improve where possible, this includes functional maintenance of SAP BPC.
- Serve as a key point of contact in the Group’s closing process to regional finance teams and support them with accounting issues.
- Execute consolidation of accounts, make corporate adjustments, eliminate and analyze intercompany transactions. Perform balance sheet reviews to ensure regional and consolidated level financial statements are accurate.
- Manage the timely completion of all Group closing activities related to month-, quarter-, and year-end consolidations.
- Preparation, compilation and review of diverse financial reports on a routine basis: ensuring compliance with the accounting guidelines and procedures ( IFRS is pre).
- Support in the coordination of the external audit.
Professional and Personal skills
- Bachelor degree in business economics (or equivalent)
- 3-5 years of working experience in the field of (Corporate) Accounting, ideally in the manufacturing business
- Experience in Consolidation is a pre
- Experience in SAP SEM BCS/SAP BPC, business warehouse (analysis for office)
- Experience in SAP R3/S4 Hana is a pre
- Experience and capability in working in a multicultural and multi-disciplinary global business environment
- Collaborative and communicative personality
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Pro-active and results-oriented
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
based on CAO of ARLANXEO
ARLANXEO is a world-leading synthetic rubber company, with about 3,800 employees and a presence at 20 production sites in 9 countries. It is a joint venture of LANXESS & Saudi Aramco.
Headquartered in Maastricht, The Netherlands, ARLANXEO’s core business is the development, manufacturing and marketing of synthetic high-performance rubber for use in the automotive and tire industries, the construction industry, and the oil and gas industries.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Sander Raemaekers via telefoonnummer 06-82487837
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.