- 14 maart 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9064398
The International Controller position is the head of Finance & Accounting organization of 11 people and responsible for the accounting and reporting of more than 15 legal entities in Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, and South America.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to strategic planning and decision-making to develop and implement a financial strategy that aligns with the global objectives.
- Direct the preparation of financial statements.
- Direct internal controls in line with corporate policies and procedures.
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop the finance team to ensure the organization’s financial strategy is implemented effectively, consistently and in accordance to company guidelines and rules. Supervising 3 people and a total team of 11.
- Manage all the statutory and internal reporting requirements for the business including taxation and external audits. Develop appropriate ad-hoc reporting satisfying specific information needs
- Ensure analysis of detailed Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet not only after monthly closing but also during the month, reporting and explaining any discrepancy or difference vs budget or/and forecasts.
- Support the budgeting and forecasting process of the company, according to the established targets and deadlines; give strategic advice on the cost saving and margin improvement.
- Assist in setting Internal Control processes within sphere of responsibility and maintain risk register and continuously improve procedures
- Provide high quality financial leadership and commercial finance support to drive decision making for international markets.
- Liaison with external and internal auditors.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
The candidate must have a proven track record in finance, accounting, and solid leadership and communication skills in English; be able to work independently in a multinational environment for a growing NYSE publicly traded company; and be an effective business partner with regional sales management as well as upper management at the U.S. headquarters.
We are looking for a motivated individual to lead all aspects of international finance and accounting including preparation of GAAP financial statements for management and local statutory reporting, maintain internal and SOX compliance, effective receivables and accounts payable duties, and support the sales organization to drive growth.
- Degree in Accounting, Certification and public accounting experience preferred.
- 8-15 years of accounting experience with public accounting firms and/or publicly traded multinational companies.
- Extensive knowledge of US GAAP and statutory reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Based on CAO of Globus Medical.
Globus Medical, Inc. is a leading musculoskeletal solutions company and is driving significant technological advancements across a complete suite of spinal products. Founded in 2003, Globus’ single-minded focus on advancing spinal surgery has made it the fastest growing company in the history of orthopedics. Globus is driven to utilize superior engineering and technology to achieve pain free, active lives for all patients with spinal disorders.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Sander Raemaekers via telefoonnummer 06-82487837
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.