- 26 februari 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9064316
Work on LCM and industrial activities which lead to innovations in a single domain process.
Coordinate assigned activity team.
Accent on realization of one main process, including setting strategic direction.
One single domain activity, severe changes. Involving multiple businesses.
• Formulates the overall activities plan, in consultation with management and other parties concerned including the resources to be used, the manning of the activity and the anticipated costs
• Defines the risks of the activity (w.r.t. specs, costs, planning, quality) and develops scenarios to overcome these risks.
• Organizes the activity and arranges the management activities in terms of quality, time, money, information, and organization.
• Is responsible for implementation and realization according to the activity plan (specification, quality, time, money, information) and organization.
• Reports on the progress of the activity with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money to senior management and to the activity members ensuring that there is an effective transfer and archiving of the activity results and the associated knowledge.
The position is part of the Advance Manufacturing in LCM group in the Mother and Child Care category part of Health & Wellness Business group
We are looking for
• Power of persuasion, able to convey enthusiasm, people manager.
• Organizational talent, team player, Communicative, Result-oriented.
• Required experience in Development consumer device (not mandatory Development consumer medical device yet highly appreciate)
• Several years of experience in directing (small) activities in relevant technological areas.
• Preferably, experience as Development Engineer. Necessary know how / skills
• University education in technical engineering of the relevant technology or has reached this level through another form of training or experience.
• Knowledge of activity management methods, costs estimation techniques, etc..
• Directing and motivating of activity members; coaching skills required
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Consumer Lifestyle is delivering on Philips' vision to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Their investment in innovation and local business creation enables them to deliver a stream of locally relevant, meaningful innovations. They have a leading global brand, which is highly trusted across the world.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.