- 08 maart 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9064305
My client is looking for an experienced dev engineer to strengthen one of their squads that delivers the new global pricing, billing and product catalogue solution. If you want to work at a place where you are in charge of systems impacting their customers, where investing in the automation of provisioning and monitoring never stops, and where we are building a team of top-notch dev engineers that can take on the challenges of designing and developing applications of one of the largest european banks, please read on!
Your work environment
as a dev engineer you will be part of a squad within the global pricing, billing & product catalogue area. As a dev engineer you will deliver business value across the entire end-to-end application chain together with the squad. With the help of the agile methodologies, you will support ing in delivering and maintaining quality products to our customers.
Your role and key responsibilities
Your typical dev engineer tasks will be analysis, design, building code or configuring a 3rd party software package, deploying, testing and driving continuous integration and delivery improvements. You will have to ensure the delivery across the end-to-end application chain and be able to understand: - the complete stack from application to hardware. - understand the detailed workflow of the application, expected transactional volumes, the detailed technical behaviour of application servers and databases and the importance of maintaining a high security profile, safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the company data and information assets. The activities, performed by a dev engineer in a squad, depends on the type of software solution, i.e. Own built (api) software versus 3rd party software package.
Another important aspect in this role is that you will have to be enthusiastic about acquiring and transferring knowledge to others. You will have to take the lead role in the squad! This means that for this position the client is looking for a proficient engineer that can take a leading role in deciding the best solution for the company with the engineers of the 3rd party package provider.
What should be your profile:
My client is looking for a professional with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens continuously and invests in others to achieve common goals. Having good social and communication skills and be pro-active and assertive is part of your personality.
Important requirements are:
- You already live in the European Union and can work in the Netherlands asap.
- You have strong knowledge of java development
- you know the difference between the frameworks and know which to apply depending on the require
- You have experience with continuous delivery tools like: ansible and tfs
- You have knowledge of continuous integration tools like: git, sonar, jenkins, fortify and able to configure these tools
- You have an excellent written and spoken knowledge of english
You will absolutely make the difference when you:
- have experience with oracle and middleware like jboss
- be experienced in agile and continuous delivery practices
- have a learning attitude. Not only to master new technologies and programming languages, but also on the interpersonal level. You are proven to be able to ask and give feedback
- have experience with working in multicultural /diverse teams
* You will start with a contract for 12 months with the intend to receive a permanent contract.
* Location: Amsterdam
* Salary indication: € 4.500- €6.400,-
* With an average working time of 36 hours per week you are entitled to a total of 194.4 holiday hours per year.
* You will receive a 8% holiday allowance
* You will receive a thirteenth month. This amount is 1/12 of your personal monthly salary and is based on your average working hours per week.
* You will receive a Benefit Budget of approximately 20% of your monthly salary each month. It includes:
the thirteenth month
the holiday allowance
Individual Saving contribution
You can use your budget every month to:
sell leave hours
purchase additional leave hours
reserve a one-off or monthly budget
your trade union contribution
an internet connection subscription
When you do not make a choice then your budget will be paid out every month.
International bank in Amsterdam.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Joey Winter via telefoonnummer 06-10351769
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.