- 26 februari 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9064230
As an Engineer vehicle electronics you are primarily responsible for the realisation of the correct functioning of the vehicle system during the development phase, production run, series production, customer and service aspects.
You will be involved in the specification and development of new and modified electrical systems and components, which are part of the total electrical system of the vehicle and you take care of the documentation, which is required to EOL-and dealer applications for the test system development.
You play a role as integrator between supplier and other internal departments, such as Marketing, After Sales, production, purchasing and testing, where the main focus is at in the right way specifying the functional systems (hardware and software) and providing monitoring of the entire development process.
• HTS/TU Electrical Engineering/Automotive Engineering/Computer Science.
• Knowledge and experience with PC and Windows platform.
• Some knowledge and experience with electrical/electronic systems of the vehicle.
• Knowledge and experience with CAN network applications on vehicles.
• Experience with Matlab/Siimulink/Stateflow is preferred.
• Independence, initiative and focus on results.
• Knowledge and experience in the area of coordination and planning is an advantage.
• Team player.
• Good written and spoken communication skills in English, and preferably also German.
Yacht not only makes your step into the Dutch automotive industry more than worth it, we also make it really easy. The employment conditions are excellent and Yacht will take care of every last detail of your relocation.
• A unique challenge and a matching salary.
• Job security: you will immediately receive an employment contract for a year and the guarantee that we always have challenging assignments for you with interesting start-ups, suppliers and OEMs in the Netherlands.
• Plenty of opportunity to develop yourself as an Electrical Engineer. Yacht will support you with a personal development plan and a wide range of study opportunities.
• Yacht will also take charge of all the arrangements concerning your application and relocation. We have a department that specializes in this and they know exactly what needs to be done. We also arrange and pay for your flight for the job interview. If it all works out, we’ll apply for your visa and help you find accommodation and, for example, open your bank account in the Netherlands. And we’ll obviously include your partner and children in the whole process. For a few more important basics, please also take a look at: https://www.yacht.nl/professionals/living-and-working-in-the-Netherlands).
Yacht is the organisation of and for professionals. We connect the professionals and organisations that make the difference. Our goal is the optimal result: to offer you, as a professional, challenging work in which you can permanently improve our clients’ organisations. Are you one of the best professionals in your field? Do you want to work with colleagues to make the difference in leading (international) organisations? If so, we’d like to get to know you better.
As an Electrical Engineer at Yacht, you will work on the development of electrical and electronic vehicle systems for exciting organisations. And you’ll work in an international environment with colleagues who are just as decisive and ambitious as you. What you’ll do here is work that really matters. You and your colleagues are the driving force behind progress.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.