- 26 februari 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9064227
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for managing the results of the (multiple) related applied researched projects, within budget, time and quality. You will coach the project teams guaranteeing high level of motivation and commitment to the assigned tasks. Moreover, in tight collaboration with the business developer and the lead engineer, you will define the project proposal comprehensive of scope, budget calculations striving for highest customer satisfaction both in the project proposal phase as well as during the execution of the project. As a Project Manager you work in a team of professionals, for automotive OEMs and TIERs, service providers, research and governmental organizations all around the world.
In our department (IVS), a variety of projects are run spanning from large EU projects involving a large number of partners to direct Business-2-Business project for a customer of the automotive industry or internal knowledge development project on strategic topics along the roadmap of TNO. Where-ever the project is originating from; you will work with (international) key players in the field of Vehicle Safety and networking is an important aspect of the job for a project manager at TNO.
Project Manager is therefore playing a key role in strengthening and further building up our position as a unique knowledge partner for innovative safety solutions.
The activities of the Project Manager will consist of:
• Executing projects within the set of boundary conditions, while achieving the project targets (initiate, plan, start and run projects with a realistic time schedules, budgets, deliverable and milestones);
- (Multi)-stakeholder management (both internally between different research groups) as well as with external partners
• Support sales & business development with the acquisition of new projects;
• Networking, maintaining and expanding the network of customers and partners;
• Contribute to the department strategy.
• Technical University (MSc), in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or comparable
• at least 10 years of experience as project leader/manager in preferably the automotive industry (R&D or product development) or high-tech industry. A background in the field of e.g. passive & active safety, automated driving, vehicle dynamics and control, or HMI / driver interaction is preferred.
• Proven Experience in project management or IPMA C
• Strong (project/team) leader skills, able to motivate and coach team members;
• Able to write project proposals, shows empathy with the legal side of contracts;
• Well organized, able to structure projects within given constraints, result driven;
• Convincing communication skills, good understanding of customer needs;
• Thorough knowledge of the Dutch and English language, German is an advantage;
• Can convert vision in action, taking the lead;
• Willing to travel internationally.
Yacht not only makes your step into the Dutch automotive industry more than worth it, we also make it really easy. The employment conditions are excellent and Yacht will take care of every last detail of your relocation.
• A unique challenge and a matching salary.
• Job security: you will immediately receive an employment contract for a year and the guarantee that we always have challenging assignments for you with interesting start-ups, suppliers and OEMs in the Netherlands.
• Plenty of opportunity to develop yourself as an Project Manager. Yacht will support you with a personal development plan and a wide range of study opportunities.
• Yacht will also take charge of all the arrangements concerning your application and relocation. We have a department that specializes in this and they know exactly what needs to be done. We also arrange and pay for your flight for the job interview. If it all works out, we’ll apply for your visa and help you find accommodation and, for example, open your bank account in the Netherlands. And we’ll obviously include your partner and children in the whole process. For a few more important basics, please also take a look at: https://www.yacht.nl/professionals/living-and-working-in-the-Netherlands).
Yacht is the organisation of and for professionals. We connect the professionals and organisations that make the difference. Our goal is the optimal result: to offer you, as a professional, challenging work in which you can permanently improve our clients’ organisations. Are you one of the best professionals in your field? Do you want to work with colleagues to make the difference in leading (international) organisations? If so, we’d like to get to know you better.
As an Project Manager at Yacht, you will work on the development of electrical and electronic vehicle systems for exciting organisations. And you’ll work in an international environment with colleagues who are just as decisive and ambitious as you. What you’ll do here is work that really matters. You and your colleagues are the driving force behind progress.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.