- 21 februari 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9064080
Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Research Associate Protein Separations.
Your team is responsible for the separation and purification of therapeutic antibodies to support the development of the company's antibody products. They constantly seek to improve existing techniques and to introduce new techniques.
Your new position as a Research Associate Protein Separations:
- You will perform in-depth analysis of antibody products.
- You work closely with scientists and other research associates in multiple project teams, both in early- and late-stage research projects.
- You document and report the results.
- Most of the work is performed according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and therefore require a high degree of accuracy.
- You contribute to the optimization and innovation of our team.
- Keen and motivated to use your up-to-date knowledge of-, and experience with protein separation techniques to strengthen the team.
- You are precise and accurate in the execution of experiments and in the documentation of the results.
- You have good communication skills, a service-oriented attitude and are able to deal with changing priorities and unexpected workload.
- You like to work in a team but you are also capable of working independently.
In addition, you meet the following professional requirements:
- You have a completed BSc or MSc education (a PhD degree will be considered as overqualified)
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- You have knowledge of and experience with protein separation techniques like ion-exchange chromatography and size-exclusion chromatography
- You have knowledge of the most commonly used biochemical analysis techniques such as CE SDS, HPLC and Mass Spectrometry.
- You are able to work with tight deadlines and are capable of running several projects in parallel and adjust priorities appropriately
- You are motivated by delivering high quality output and are used to working according to a quality system
- You have good relational and communication skills in English (Dutch is an advantage, but not required)
Direct and full-time employment at our client.
Dynamic and innovative environment. Every employee is strongly motivated to participate in the development of new medicines which improve patients' lives. The company culture is aimed at innovation and excellence. Employees are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve our common goals. They work in multi-functional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edwin Parlevliet via telefoonnummer 06-12387998
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.