- 20 February 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9064038
What you will work on:
- Develop and review of electrical designs with relation to schematics, PCB layouts, and thermal design;
- Develop system-level requirements and component-level specifications;
- Collaborate other engineers and teams to achieve integrated and optimized system designs;
- Communicate with suppliers for manufacturing feasibility, validation, and other engineering related activities;
- Create component and subsystem design verification plans and test methods (with component/system supplier);
- Carry out component and system validation while ensuring system targets are met and optimized;
- Support prototype builds as well as volume production startup;
- Work on high volume PCB assembly design, validation, and compliance to worldwide safety and EMI standards;
- Aid in the design of electrical verification testers and end-of-line testers;
Working for a growing company means picking up tasks and responsibilities where needed and this makes it a great place to develop yourself and learn. Etergo is looking for someone who can work well both independently and within a team, and who isn't afraid to point out room for improvement in the way we do things.
This is the right role for you if you have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics engineering, or equivalent;
- Design experience with both analog and digital circuits;
- Experience with creating schematics, and layouts according to best practices;
- Experienced multiple full product development cycles from concept to market introduction;
- Technical writing and fluency in English;
- Experience with defining product validation plans;
- Employee Incentive Plan
- Stock Appreciation Rights (SARs)
- Travel plan (for the daily commute)
- Pension plan
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working for one day per week or more
- 25 vacation days per year
- Enthusiastic and capable colleagues
- A lot of in-depth learning opportunities across various disciplines and skills
- The freedom to speak your mind about anything you think can be improved upon
- Good equipment: MacBook/Dell laptop, additional monitor, accessories
- Properly implemented Agile & Scrum workflows
- Awesome office space with access to 3D printers, loads of prototyping machinery
- Friday afternoon drinks with snacks, a ping pong table for when you need to relax
reinventing personal smart mobility
Etergo is reinventing personal smart mobility. Its first product is the AppScooter, engineered to be the future of electric mobility.
Their international team hails from around the globe of over 25 nationalities. All specialists in their field, working together to help create greener, cleaner cities with future-ready personal transportation. The quickly expanding team in Amsterdam now consists of 60 employees and want to finish 2019 with around 100 colleagues.
Etergo works in a flat structure with cross-functional teams who love creating things. A healthy team spirit and dynamic work environment are top priorities while Etergo is aiming to become one of the best places to work in the Netherlands.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Tabish Bachtare via telefoonnummer 06-81500350
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.