- 19 februari 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9063951
As part of the aftersales team and reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible in document all the technical information of the Service Systems and write down the procedures for the Service of Concept, we are looking for someone passionate about e-Mobility who wants to be part of Etergo changing the world.
You will be challenged to do the following tasks:
● Designing and developing processes and procedures for aftersales, including repairing and user’s manual.
● Document the technical information in combination with the engineering team
● Collaborate with the training department on the design of the online courses
● Write down the General principles of operations of the AppScooter
● Develop the Component location manual
● Create and validate the clockings table for repair and maintenance
● Work autonomously and with minimal supervision to ensure high customer satisfaction rate
Working for a growing company means picking up tasks and responsibilities where needed and this makes it a great place to develop yourself and learn. We are looking for someone who can work well both independently and within a team, and who isn't afraid to point out room for improvement in the way we do things.
● Bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably Automotive or equally experienced
● A minimum of 3 years experience writing manuals and procedures in the automotive field
● You speak, read and write fluently in English
● A minimum of 3 years experience with Solidworks, CAD, CATIA, 3DVia, Autodesk or a similar system
● Solid knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Power point, etc) and Google systems (Slides, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Employee Incentive Plan
- Stock Appreciation Rights (SARs)
- Travel plan (for the daily commute)
- Pension plan
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working for one day per week or more
- 25 vacation days per year
- Enthusiastic and capable colleagues
- A lot of in-depth learning opportunities across various disciplines and skills
- The freedom to speak your mind about anything you think can be improved upon
- Good equipment: MacBook/Dell laptop, additional monitor, accessories
- Properly implemented Agile & Scrum workflows
- Awesome office space with access to 3D printers, loads of prototyping machinery
- Friday afternoon drinks with snacks, a ping pong table for when you need to relax
reinventing personal smart mobility
Etergo is reinventing personal smart mobility. Its first product is the AppScooter, engineered to be the future of electric mobility.
Their international team hails from around the globe of over 25 nationalities. All specialists in their field, working together to help create greener, cleaner cities with future-ready personal transportation. The quickly expanding team in Amsterdam now consists of 60 employees and want to finish 2019 with around 100 colleagues.
Etergo works in a flat structure with cross-functional teams who love creating things. A healthy team spirit and dynamic work environment are top priorities while Etergo is aiming to become one of the best places to work in the Netherlands.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Tabish Bachtare via telefoonnummer 06-81500350
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.