- 19 februari 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9063922
The Automation team is responsible for aligning people with cutting-
edge automated laboratory solutions and introduction and maintenance
of data handling and data sharing technologies. The activities are crucial
for the development of new therapeutic antibodies and technologies.
- With your up-to-date knowledge of application administration and GxP validation, you work on the development, implementation and maintenance of various business critical laboratory software and automated hardware applications.
- You contribute to state-of-the-art automation of our processes by developing and optimizing solutions for automated data handling and sharing for internal customers.
- You are responsible for the documentation of and training on the developed solutions and administration of data in lab notebooks and reports
Skills & Experience
- You are experienced and highly motivated to join our Laboratory Automation team.
- You are focused on achieving goals that are important for the team and our organization.
- You take initiative, enjoy working in a team and inspire others with your enthusiasm.
- You are educated to at least HBO level with a minimum of 4 years work experience.
- You have expert knowledge of GAMP5 guidelines for GxP computerized systems compliance.
- You preferably have experience with equipment qualification and computer systems validation.
- You have expert knowledge of and work experience with system administration, validation and change management of complex laboratory (database) applications with many users (e.g. Oracle, MSSQL database applications).
- You have experience working with laboratory equipment and electronic lab notebooks. Experience in working as a Laboratory Technician is preferred.
- Experience in programming (VB(A), VB.NET, Python, Java) is preferred.
- You are capable of running several projects in parallel and working in a flexible way.
- You are motivated by high quality results.
- A senior position is an option depending on experience.
Known at Yacht.
About our client
Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the
invention and development of differentiated human antibody
therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other important human
Genmab employees work with determination and with respect for each
other, consistent with our core values, to achieve our common goals. We
give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of
innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value
throughout our company. Genmab will offer the successful application a
challenging position, where the right candidate will have the opportunity
to work with highly specialised people across functions in an informal,
multicultural culture, all aiming to make a difference for cancer patients.
Teamwork and respect are central pillars of Genmab’s culture and we
therefore ensure an inclusive, open, and supportive professional work
environment across our international locations. We believe that fostering
workplace diversity across social, educational, cultural, national, age and
gender lines is a prerequisite for the continued success of the company.
We are committed to diversity at all levels of the company and strive to
recruit employees with the right skills and competences, regardless of
gender, age, ethnicity, etc.
Please note Genmab’s policy for all permanently budgeted hires in the
Netherlands is to offer a temporary agreement for one year, followed by
a temporary employment agreement and a contract for indefinite time
after two years of employment regardless of seniority.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Tijmen Visser via telefoonnummer 06-83991075
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.