- 18 februari 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9063888
Are you an experienced engineer with a background in offshore (oil & gas)? Do you see it all the way to prepare complex projects in the oil & gas industry worldwide together with many involved parties? This with a company that is growing fast internationally and where you have plenty of room to think about how we continue to shape our work and our team?
You work as an Installation Engineer within the Engineering Department of Marine Installation, part of the Offshore Energy division. A department with a team that grows and eventually will consist of about 40 direct colleagues. The professional engineers from our department are deployed in project teams that are responsible for preparing complex offshore installation and decommissioning projects from a to z. Think of the offshore installation of oil and gas platforms and of floating production facilities, but also of the removal of offshore installations. Large projects in which Marine Installation is internationally leading. In addition, we use our engineers in tenders for these projects with the aim of making tender procedures a success.
The goal of the project team in the preparation phase of projects is always to make all engineering preparations in coordination with various departments and with externally involved parties to ensure that projects are delivered cost-effectively, right from the start, according to the agreements with the customer, on time and qualitatively. to feed. You as an Installation Engineer are in close cooperation with the Senior Project Engineer and with other involved disciplines responsible for compiling the total scenario / manual on the basis of which projects are ultimately executed. And with tenders you join the tendering team and together with colleagues you ensure that tenders are delivered optimally. Your base is our office in Papendrecht, but during the project preparation you are regularly present at project locations, often abroad.
The Installation Installation function at Marine Installation is wide and very varied. But in an average work week, your most important tasks and responsibilities are:
• Stimulate and coordinate with all disciplines involved, so that they deliver the required information for the scenario / manual on time and qualitatively.
• Ensure that the manual / manual is delivered on time within the framework of legislation and regulations, internal guidelines, technical possibilities and according to the wishes of the customer.
• Establish technically feasible working methods in the tender phase of projects.
• Maintaining contact with all stakeholders involved in the preparation of a project.
You are a strong and precise engineer who always keeps the overview. You simply switch between different disciplines and you are able to manage as one of the other parties in a collaboration between many parties involved. In doing so, you are more than one hundred percent committed to ensuring that you complete your work according to quality specifications, on time and within budget. And you also keep your head cool in hectic situations.
• You have completed a WO or HBO education in the direction of Marine Engineering, Maritime Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering or in a similar direction.
• Have you gained one to three years of relevant work experience in offshore projects (oil & gas industry).
• Have experience with working with Windows, Office and technical software.
- Competitive monthly salary + 8% holiday allowance
- 25 holidays / year
- Retirement scheme from the 1st day
- Transport reimbursement - EUR 0,19 / km or public transport fully reimbursed
- Assistance on mobilization should you be coming from abroad
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions.
Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Viera Banda via telefoonnummer 06-12744410
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.