- 13 februari 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9063728
The Life Sciences Program Manager plays a key role in developing and driving strategies, timelines and resourcing with cross-functional partners to support client relationship development, project and program planning, implementation and management. There is a business development aspect to this role. Knowledge and experience in Biopharma supply-chain operations is essential for the successful candidate. This role is critical in anticipating and mitigating risks to ensure programs are flawlessly implemented and executed and succeed on all 3 constraints (scope, budget and schedule).
- Assist in developing client proposals including RFPs or RFIs and identifies revenue generating projects that drive strategies to deepen the strategic partnership with key clients
- Ensure compliance with and delivery of all contractual commitments. Lead cross-departmental meetings to develop and establish schedules, assign key deliverables and communicate expectations and progress updates.
- Lead the execution of tasks as defined in the project management plan in order to achieve the project goals, and actively manage project risks.
- Measure KPIs, project performance using appropriate tools and techniques in order to monitor the progress of the project, identify and quantify variances, perform required corrective actions, and consistently communicate to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for client-facing and senior management-facing activities surrounding assigned programs, including or facilitating internal and external opportunity management negotiations (i.e. pricing, process, resources, etc.)
- Identifies and resolves issues around client inquiries; escalate issues to senior management as necessary
- Anticipates, detects, promotes quality, gaps in efficiencies and process improvement needs in the maintenance and continued development of key client relationships
- Maintains appropriate knowledge of the technical and regulatory environments
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field is required;
- English fluent written/spoken and if you speak Dutch is a big plus
- 5+ years of hands-on experience managing programs and/or projects of increasing complexity in the life sciences and/or specialty logistics is required.
- Must have experience managing projects related to the support of clinical trials or commercial.
- Deep knowledge and expertise in program management with strong supply chain /operations sense.
- Completion of project management training and/or certification is preferred.
- Good working knowledge and experience using Lean and 6-sigma tools.
- GLP, GCP-ICH, GMP or GDP experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills required
- MS Excel and MS Project skills required
* Salary range between €80.000 and €85.000 euro a year
* Opportunity to travel to France, Germany, Swiss and America
* Really good secondary salary conditions
* Possibility to gain stock options
Cryoport is the industry’s most trusted provider of cold chain logistics solutions for temperature-sensitive life sciences materials, serving biopharmaceutical, IVF and surrogacy and animal health organizations around the world.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Steven Meerman via telefoonnummer 06-38297670
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.