- 15 februari 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9063572
Philips has an ambition to significantly grow our B2B Health Systems business via direct online eBusiness channels. We are launching a series of transformative projects to revolutionize the way our customers do business with us and are looking for the right talent to help develop and execute a winning strategy.
We are looking for a deployment manager who is passionate about improving the organization and who enjoys working with global cross-functional teams to create lasting change. Your work will touch many different parts of Philips - markets, business groups, digital, IT, supply chain and others – and you will be able to help shape the solutions that provide outstanding customer experience and differentiate Philips globally.
Are you up for working with a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment, with interesting, unstructured problems to solve, while having the opportunity to create and embed change? Then join us and help us shape our future!
You are Responsible for:
- Perform change impact analysis and identify localization needs to create transparency on change effort, anticipating risks and road-blocks.
- Assure change management, communications and learning deliverables per market, business and function and delivered on time in full to enable an effective transformation, escalating when appropriate.
- Provide direct support to the project team in order to localize and assure adoption of best practice processes.
- Accelerate transformation and enable knowledge sharing to assure change management, communication and learning needs are effectively addressed in line with global design and market requirements.
- Ensure organizational readiness for a successful handover to the standing organization when entering the continuous improvement phase.
You’ll be working in a matrix environment, with a global team. This will mean you need to:
- Identify, combine, unify and coordinate various processes / activities across the program and manage the interdependencies to form the whole.
- Identify areas that are not connected and where appropriate, connect them.
- Demonstrate a strong competence in stakeholder and communication management.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 8 years of experience in business transformation, and / or continuous improvement and / or change management
- Project management experience in Ecommerce / eProcurement EDI / Digital domain
- Operating in a matrix environment, mobilizing teams to a focused outcome
- Experience in managing change across large scale projects
- Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and experience in Lean methodologies; Black Belt, DMAIC, DFSS and LEAN.
Period: asap - 31/72019 (possible 6 months extension)
40 hours per week
As Deployment Manager – Philips Direct Online, you will be part of the Global Philips Store team - a group of dedicated professionals who are based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. You will report into the PMO Lead B2B – Philips Direct Online.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jesse Kuiper via telefoonnummer 06-13283947
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.