- 10 februari 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9063527
Our client ASML supports the semiconductor industry's ongoing quest for producing faster, smarter, and more energy efficient chips. We are looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer that takes a pivotal role as a linking pin between ASML and the supplier. As a Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) in the Electronics Department, you will be operating in a fast paced and multidisciplinary development department. Using your personal skills, you will work closely with the supplier and ASML development teams to optimize the effectiveness and quality of the product generation process (in alignment with the ASML project plan). The main goal of this cross-sector activity is to secure excellent quality of parts delivered by our suppliers.
- previous supplier involvement in the Development and Engineering (D & E) project to secure that technology expertise or ASML and supplier are merged in the best way
- ensure that not only quality, but also manufacturability, testability, and serviceability aspects are covered in the design phase
- document the D & E project collaboration (including supplier and ASML responsibilities) and roles through a Statement of Work (SoW)
- new product introduction (NPI) and supplier selection
- deliverables that secure parts quality from suppliers in the ASML product generation process, such as: acceptance of the design and/or specification, complete and detailed parts qualification process, acceptance of qualified parts, process flow, and process Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- define and maintain supplier interface processes, such as: issue resolution, qualification deviation, configuration management, and ASML factory disturbances
- contribute to supplier development to improve operational excellence by driving execution of existing agreements, improvement actions, and participation in supplier audits
- the SQE is part of the D & E project team and therefore interfaces with project leaders, design engineers, architects, manufacturing engineers, customer support engineers, logistics, procurement, etc.
- frequently travels to local and global suppliers to ensure part quality
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Electronics
- at least 3-5 years experience in a high tech environment with a focus on supplier management or part quality or project management in engineering
- trained and experienced with Quality Systems and Methods (preferably Six Sigma Green or Black Belt)
- engineering towards production processes for electronics (eg IPC600, IPC610, and IPC620)
- fluent in English (fluency in Dutch is a plus)
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We will offer you a personal coaching and training course through our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We will offer interesting benefits and a market in accordance with salary. You will become a member of a team or professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You will become a member of the Yacht network, which stretches to the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result, you will be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a secondment, recruitment, and selection agency for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who want to work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the worldwide Randstad Group, we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
You will be working as a high tech professional in the Netherlands Brainport Eindhoven region. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work with cutting edge technologies. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ET, Oce, and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Michelle Spoor via telefoonnummer 06-57135699
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.