- 07 februari 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9063407
In this role, you have the opportunity to contribute to improve people’s Health & Well-being through meaningful innovation, by connecting Innovation and Industrialization in the technical area. In Drachten we have two kind of lacquering lines, multiple Pad printing and laser ablation machines. Together with a project team, the decoration engineer specifies and implements decoration systems for mass manufacturing and as technical specialist, the decoration engineer is responsible for the process and takes care that decoration systems are performing against product and production requirements.
You are responsible for
- Knows and influence product, - technology and operation roadmaps. Influence technology roadmap of own competence field.
- Knowledge of technology trends in own competence field. Develop new technology. Scouting new technologies
- Visit and cooperate with supplier
- Execute activities (content) in own competence field according relevant working processes (eg. SWI, DFSS, PDLM etc). Participate in improvement projects.
- Plan own activities (level 1,2 and 3). Manage interactions with adjacent fields/areas. Manage capex budgets.
- Understand, apply and improve standard work for own activities and adjacent fields/areas.
- Write and review knowledge documents.
You are part of:
The SME (site manufacturing engineering) team in Drachten.
SME develops & realizes world-class industrialization solutions with passion for Shavers, Grooming and other Philips products. SME plans and implements integral architecture for product, process and supply chain to improve cost agility, time to market, volume mix flexibility & sustainability. SME develops partnerships (Turn Key suppliers) to speed up innovation and use their knowledge & state of the art technologies resulting in fast & smooth product launches.
SME implements robust sustainable processes and equipment by applying Standard Work Industrialization and DFSS. We apply Lean Excellence principals in everything we do, by strong and competent teams:
- Manage competences (e.g. training & job rotation)
- Attract and develop divers talent
- Apply knowledge management
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Chemical Technology/Engineering or Process Technology
- Experience in Decoration processes as lacquering and solgel
- Six Sigma or DMAIC trained (Green Belt)
- Good analytical and conceptual skills
- Decisive, result driven and creative team player
- Ability to influence stakeholders and team up with others
- Proactive approach, can-do mentality and hands on way of working.
- Can work autonomously and in teams
Yacht will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Royal Philips of the Netherlands is a diversified technology company focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Healthcare, Consumer Lifestyle and Lighting. The company is a leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as male shaving and grooming and oral healthcare.
Within Philips Consumer Lifestyle in Drachten you’ll find two of the largest innovation sites of Philips globally. With over 2.000 colleagues from over 35 different nationalities, it’s an inspiring environment to work in.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Arnold Kuperus via telefoonnummer 06-83644277
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.