- 29 januari 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9062955
ASML | Today we manufacture products that will impact your life tomorrow
At ASML we create world leading high-tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. We bring together the most brilliant minds and offer them the ultimate challenge to solve complex technical problems. Every day we dare you to push your limits.
Would you like to lead a highly skilled team of warehousing professionals and help establish a new dimension of added-value processes? Are you eager to achieve truly world-class quality standards? And are you passionate about continuous improvement –for both your operational and own skill set? If so, then we should talk.
As Team leader Upgrades & Field Service Supply, your first mission is to organize and prepare your team to ensure a smooth running and highly flexible operation. To achieve this you will set priorities, delegate tasks, and deploy your manpower where and when it is needed. You will also identify and resolve potential bottlenecks. But this is also a position for those who want to grow in their job, because you will be expected to initiate and coordinate several improvement proposals– taking the Upgrades & Field Service Supply Operation up to the next level of world-class performance. This is a position for someone who enjoys a challenge and reaches for achievable and measurable objectives while enjoying the rewards.Job Description
Tasks & Responsibilities | Team leader Upgrades & Field Service Supply:
- Safety: Ensure a safe working environment for all personnel in Warehouse operations and collaborate on operational level with our 3PL partner;
- Quality: Responsible for the quality of the delivered output. Setting up improvement plans and implement these for your department;
- Planning/Output: Creating, managing and implementing the necessary resource & order planning, within the scope of the output plan and the capabilities available, taking into account the necessary level of flexibility, the agreed standard of quality and delivery reliability for reversed logistics flow within the department. Solving problems, setting priorities, ensuring that operational objectives are achieved within the department. Informing those stakeholders (in and outside the department) involved in the event of deviations. Responsible for performance reporting;
- Support: Organize all supporting processes in order to be able to realize the deliverables in time;
- Infrastructure: Ensure infrastructure to assure effective and efficient production tasks. Ensure the availability and proper use of effective production and qualification procedures and systems;
- Management: Ensure adequate organization and staffing to realize output at optimized cost levels. Ensure proper execution of HR&O policies and procedures. Coaches the team members, delegates tasks, sets priorities, solves problems and contributes to a productive working environment. Setting personal targets for your team, regularly evaluating their performance;
- Continuous Improvement: Initiates and implements organizational improvements for the Outbound – Reverse Logistics operation in terms of processes, products and people capabilities. Drives improvement projects within the department and organizes opportunities for employees to contribute and execute within projects that contribute to the realizing the TF/EF Warehouse & Logistics mission and vision. Supports & leads in achieving LEAN improvements, including 5S+1. Coordinates and participates in cross-sector improvement projects.
- Collaboration: Contributing towards effective collaboration with other TF/EF (Warehouse & Logistics) departments, Logistics Service Providers and other ASML Departments.
MBO+/HBO level (logistics discipline or industrial/business engineering)Experience
The applicant is required to have extensive knowledge and experience in:
- Minimum of 3 years in a leading position
- Warehousing & Supporting processes and –complexity both inside and outside a cleanroom
- Problem analysis, asses potential solutions on feasibility and impact on the total process
- Affinity with the other areas and business processes.
- Continuous process improvement
- Process way of thinking, customer orientation
- Able to make (last minute) changes happen
- Communication / presentation skills both in English and Dutch language
- Goal-oriented, flexible and drive for initiative
- Strong analytics, structured in his/her approach, persistent
- A good Teamworker & -builder with social skills, hands-on and a service attitude
- Experience with change management (both process and people related)
After working at ASML for 1 year by Yacht, ASML has the intention to offering you a permanent contract.
Context of the position
The Warehouse & Logistics department within ASML is responsible for both inbound logistics (receipt, storage, inspection, picking, cleaning & kitting and delivery to production) as well as outbound logistics (planning, cleaning, labeling, packing and shipment of ASML’s products) for all factories and all incidental activities related to production.
As a Teamleader Upgrades & Field Service Supply you report to the Groupleader Upgrades & Field Service Supply. The span of control of this job will be approximately 15 FTE
In this role you will work in a superflex shift.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Marjolein Verschuuren via telefoonnummer 06-19268915
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.