- 25 January 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9062813
The position will be the New Project Introduction team that is part of the Mother and Child Care business. One single domain project, severe changes. Involving multiple businesses. This team has wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Lead large industrial projects which lead to innovations in a single domain process.
- To lead and direct his team(s) in order to achieve project objectives, meeting time and budget requirements, and to direct all project resources in order to realize the desired goals for the project(s).
- To determine project risks and to define corrective action(s).
- Manage activities of several NPI teams.
- Formulate the midterm policy for your NPI discipline and processes, resulting into a strategic plan.
- Exercise supervision in terms of costs, methods, and staffing; has budget responsibility.
- Establish and assure adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements.
- Prepare product introduction operations and investment plans.
- Supervise, select, develop, coach and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient new product introduction.
- Work on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Regularly interact with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas and/or customers.
Your Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Formulates the project plan, in accordance with the goals and timing, set by management or the PEM/Program Manager; specify the
manning of the project, resources required, anticipated costs, KPIs risk assessment and quality standards to be used
• Control the project budget and project progress, evaluate all project initiatives as to feasibility, costs/benefits and added value, take
corrective actions when necessary and generate adequate reporting.
• Lead the project, within the project budget and program strategy, in terms of quality, money, time, information and organization, monitoring
progress and managing external resources.
• Direct employees and give them operational guidance, both technically and organizationally.
• Manage own project team with accent on realization of one main process, including setting strategic direction.
We are looking for:
• University study
• Project management experience
• New product introduction experience.
• Experience with mass produced products
• Knowledge of plastics
• A minimum of 7 years of experiences in Operations
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended
Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry.
You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.