- 24 januari 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9062766
Is your interest triggered by the engineering of electrical connectivity solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!Job Mission
As an SIEMENS PLC Software Designer , you are defining, realizing and maintaining SW for Siemens PLC’s within various electronics concepts and products in the field of flow, temperature, mechanical vibrations control, vacuum system control, optics lifetime control, wafer table cleaning control for existing and new ASML products.Job Description
You will be responsible for the following:
- Act as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary design team.
- Interact intensively with colleagues from the Mechatronics Systems and Environmental Infrastructure & Control department.
- Define, document and maintain specifications of SW components for SIEMENS PLC’s.
- Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions. Get agreement with stakeholders.
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation, adjusted with other stakeholders.
- Solve problems during first system integration.
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
Bachelor degree (or higher) in electrical engineering or equivalent.Experience
- Multiple years of experience as Designer SIEMENS PLC SW, including experience with working in multidisciplinary design teams to establish agreement on specifications.
- Knowledge and experience with temperature-, flow- and pressure control is preferred. Also knowledge and experience of vacuum technology and of (gas) safety is preferred.
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details.
- Leadership (pro-active attitude).
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Persuasiveness (overtuigingskracht).
- Decisiveness (daadkracht).
- Pragmatic attitude
- Quality focus.
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anastasia Sazonova via telefoonnummer 06-13171532
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.