- 11 januari 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9062215
The Innovation Site Eindhoven is a dynamic innovation site for medical B2C products, part of Innovation & Development (I&D). The Innovation Site focuses on the development of medical and non-medical endorsed lifestyle products, and is responsible for the development and realization of new product propositions within Philips strategy. We are looking at a very challenging growth task to bring faster and more new ideas to the global market.
One of the key growth areas at the Innovation Site Eindhoven is the Mother and Child Care (M&CC) category. The M&CC team is committed to supporting parents and their babies, giving them the best start in life to set the stage for healthy futures.
The Mother & Childcare set-up is international, with supply centers and strategic suppliers spread around the world. The primary working location for this position is the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. You report to Group Lead LCM Mechanical Engineering, Packaging and TPD.
The Life Cycle Management (LCM) mechanical team is responsible for creating, updating and maintaining the technical product documentation during the life cycle phase of innovative products. We optimize and update existing product concepts within cross-functional teams including the marketing/sales and manufacturing organizations.
The LCM team analyzes product issues in the market (root-cause analysis of both production problems and consumer complaints) and takes corrective actions if required, by defining and executing changes on existing products. We are responsible to make sure that any design change meets the requirements by means of tolerance analysis, material selection, stress and deformation calculations, simulations, validation and verification.
The key responsibilities of the Mechanical Engineer are:
• You define, create, update and maintain the technical product documentation including 3-D models and 2-D drawings, BOM structure, Design History Files and Device Master Records.
• You implement Engineering Change Tasks to update and manage the configuration of products and by this maintaining the Technical Product Documentation in our product PLM system Windchill.
• Reviewing changes on Bill of Materials as well as Technical Product Documentation together with Development leads, packaging engineers and/or factories.
• Writing compliance RFQ’s for test houses, test design for internal testing and verification reports afterwards.
You are the the candidate we are looking for, if you have:
• A bachelor or master in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology or Mechatronic Engineering.
• At least 2 years of relevant engineering experience in fields like consumer goods, fast moving goods, toys, automotive, consumer electronic devices or medical devices.
• Experience with technical product data management (Bill of material, drawings)
• Experience in writing product development-related technical documentation (e.g. test plan, test reports, technical risk analysis, etc.)
• Experience with products physical testing and FEM analysis.
• Experience with injection-molded plastic parts design and tolerance analysis for mass production.
• A track record in using PTC Creo Parametric and Minitab (statistical analysis).
It's an advantage if you have:
• Experience with Windchill
• Familiarity with the Design for Six Sigma methodology.
Your personal skills:
• Team player
• Customer focused and a quality-oriented mindset
• Able to identify product and users related risks
• Assertive and meticulous: make sure that procedures and standards are duly followed
• Eager to learn and improve the way of working
• Ability to handle multiple projects in parallel
• Fluent in English (writing and talking)
• Experience in communicating with a diversity of stakeholders
• Accurate in writing and verbal communication
• Strong problem solving skills
• Committed to meet agreed timelines
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended
Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry.
You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.